Elite indicators :) - page 1296

mladen:
Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806/page17
I'm not a beginner. You seem to exchange false to true on alarm on "still opened candle" wrongly.

friend4you:
I'm not a beginner. You seem to exchange false to true on alarm on "still opened candle" wrongly.

Try out this version

Dear mladen,

Hope you don't mind update your  

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
squeezed ema

From https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page688#comment_1770854

Thank you  

mladen:

Here is the squeezed ema of averages too (now having those 30 types of averages and 20 types of prices - alerts and interpolation included) :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
squeezed_ema_of_averages__alerts__mtf.ex4

PS: changed the name to avoid the problem with "&" sign

Upgraded version (with all the latest averages)

mladen:

Upgraded version (with all the latest averages)

Thanks you sir

traderduke:

mladen

OK, I changed the 4TF to "rk-ml-ema variation-filter mtf 1.02 nmc" on line 186, I'm not sure that is where it should be renamed. I also of course changed the ema's name, please check it out.

thank you very much

Ray

mladen

I should have mentioned that it's still not working.

Any help would be appreciated

Ray

Frama of rsi (6 types of rsi, 7 possible filter types, 20 types of prices) - floating level version

Files:

mladen:

Frama of rsi (6 types of rsi, 7 possible filter types, 20 types of prices) - floating level version

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for a full figured tool,i believes it will do more than we suppose to.

regards

traderduke:

mrtools

Good to see you. Could you set this ema up the same as the XO? The v3 might be more difficult if so v2 would work. 

thank you

ray

PS: it appears the browser is screwing up the indicator name, I'll try again. Yes it can't handle the "+" sign

Ray try this one.

mrtools:

Ray try this one.

Thanks MT, it works, appreciate you helping me.

Ray

Reason: