Elite indicators :) - page 1255

Upgraded averages ribbon

Files:

mladen:

Upgraded averages ribbon

Dear Mladen
To avoid name protection, please change the name of this indicator since there is already version named 2_7 made by mrtools which included both display types and onfirstbar options her

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page823#comment_1810884 

the compressed file Averages ribbon 2_7__1.zip includes Averages ribbon 2_7.ex4 

talaate:

Dear Mladen
To avoid name protection, please change the name of this indicator since there is already version named 2_7 made by mrtools which included both display types and onfirstbar options her

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page823#comment_1810884 

the compressed file Averages ribbon 2_7__1.zip includes Averages ribbon 2_7.ex4 

Here is the version 2_8
Files:

mladen:

Here is the version with the newest set of averages

it really looks similar to "peaks" indicator that was discussed in "something interesting" forum .

mntiwana:

i applied Garrys template and added one line from my side (green/magenta),his set up is good,only the problem with bar and dots (from M15 TF) possibly will be shift their place,and second possible issue with number of trades,as to my opinion,when a trader is in lower/lowest TF,he must care about number of trades......a trader must look at past history how his/her set up is performing in all rest of different market situations.and at one single place/spot visually attractive set up does not means,it will be help you all time in future.

regards

tell me, please. what there indicators and what settings?

Nikki69:
tell me, please. what there indicators and what settings?

Nikki69

still problem exist,we can not locate/find posts that are referenced,so better solution at the moment,write thread name and post number for easy approach till developer solve it.

regards

mntiwana:

Nikki69

still problem exist,we can not locate/find posts that are referenced,so better solution at the moment,write thread name and post number for easy approach till developer solve it.

regards

Search feature is not working correctly. I have been told that the coming week it will be fixed

mntiwana:

Nikki69

regards

Dear, Mntiwana

Page 833, Post 2016.05.26 #12485

mntiwana:

it is stepma of rsi adaptive ema.here attached.setting i will be search,don't worry...... but it all depends on ones choice,TF,pair and so many other features ..... not every one equally use.

regards

Thank you! I agree with you.

Nikki69:

Dear, Mntiwana

Page 833, Post 2016.05.26 #12485

it is stepma of rsi adaptive ema.here attached.setting i will be search,don't worry...... but it all depends on ones choice,TF,pair and so many other factors ..... not every one equally use.

regards

Reason: