Elite indicators :) - page 1253

mrtools

mladen,

Please let me know the location - if the following indicator is already available with alerts including push notifications. Thanks. 

Raloveerteam007:

NO YOU You didn't understand 

anyway thank you .,  

Wow, comparing M1 and M15 (15 candles!) and the wish to generate signals with a bad indicator.

What you don't see, mladen, mntiwana, me and many many other traders tried right that what you have in mind. We know exactly what you mean and can only say that it doesn't work - we also tried it (or have you thought you were the first with this idea?). They want to protect you from jumping into many medium loosing trades and some small wins - which burns your money and makes you frustrated. Trade it live on demo, don't believe the history of indicators in mtf mode (repaint mode). It looks like the Holy Grail, but actually it is the Holy Fail.

Nikki69:
Please help, not installed

i think those should be this way.

Files:
indicators.zip  427 kb

fxdream:

mrtools

mladen,

Please let me know the location - if the following indicator is already available with alerts including push notifications. Thanks. 

Try out this one

mladen:

Try out this one

Dearest MLADEN

i think still indicators renaming issue with some different kinds of additions exists.

so if the correct name of the indicator you posted in above post is like this "supertrend alert bars label 2" ?

plz correct me.

regards

@mladen Hey Mladen, could you please add some latest averages (adx vma and others), prices and filters to Trend direction + force index - smoothed 4_3.ex4

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

i think still indicators renaming issue with some different kinds of additions exists.

so if the correct name of the indicator you posted in above post is like this "supertrend alert bars label 2" ?

plz correct me.

regards

Yes, but that indicator does not require exact name

mrtools:

Nicole added the arrows and alerts for both the signal cross(dots) and the zero cross.

macd_averages_tape__lines__alerts__arrows.ex4

Hello Mrtools,

When I apply the indicator it says that it is renamed.

Please help,

Thanks and Regards,

Mob 

Mobfriend3:

Hello Mrtools,

When I apply the indicator it says that it is renamed.

Please help,

Thanks and Regards,

Mob 

Sorry to bother you Mrtools,

The issue is solved as Mntiwana has posted the zip file which I did not see,

Take care.

And 

Thanks mntiwana,

the zip file which you posted those indicators are working properly.

MLADEN could You please answer my request about Trend direction and force index https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page836#comment_1813300
Reason: