Elite indicators :) - page 1232

TRADERSM:

mr.mladen pls help me mt4 not responding plssssssssssssssssssssssss i have important notification on opened charts please help me to recover 

i tried system restore it does not work.pls 

That usually happens when your connection to the broker is not OK, when you are using some code (indicator, EA or script)  that is in an infinite loop or when your MQL folders are overloaded. . Check those first

TRADERSM:

mr.mladen pls help me mt4 not responding plssssssssssssssssssssssss i have important notification on opened charts please help me to recover 

i tried system restore it does not work.pls 

What stuff are you using on your charts?

krelian99:
It seems MT4 has probs to load an indicator. Rename your folder indicators in e.g. 'indicators1' and make a new folder 'indicators'. Reopen Metatrader and it should work. Now rename the indicators1 back to indicators, but first delete the dummy folder. Load your templates or put your indis again on your chart. The corrupted indicator can be deleted.
 Thankyou kerlin it works but some data did not recover is there any way to recover ................... &Mr.mladen  and all 

mladen:
That usually happens when your connection to the broker is not OK, when you are using some code (indicator, EA or script)  that is in an infinite loop or when your MQL folders are overloaded. . Check those first

Thankyou Mr.mlden is this step fisher repainting and where can i get latest version of step fisher ......Thankyou

Files:

TRADERSM:

Thankyou Mr.mlden is this step fisher repainting and where can i get latest version of step fisher ......Thankyou

there are not so many versions of step fisher,the original name is "StepFisher_v1" was coded by Igorad long ago,one next version is here with histo style,not latest.

regards

Files:

TRADERSM:

Yes, it can repaint (the problem is how it finds out the maximal atr - that same error exists in the old versions of step stochastic and is causing repainting and step values deformation)

TRADERSM:

This would be a quick fix for repainting, but some more checking needs to be done. Results are very different from the original

mladen:
This would be a quick fix for repainting, but some more checking needs to be done. Results are very different from the original
 Thankyou mr.mladen

Hi Mladen,

just to know if you are still considering this request https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page819 or you're forgot about it. Is it possible to make this indicator in the way i have described? Thanks.

Hi Mladen,

please add display types option ( display line,display colored bars etc) for this awesome  indicator  thanks in advance

regards 

Files:
Reason: