Elite indicators :) - page 1079

mladen:
Newest version of averages with McNicholl ema added to it (included the double smoothed version if it too) : averages - mtf + alerts 7_3.ex4

PS: now there are 1 types of averages included.

PPS: for very long periods McNicholl ema will be closer and closer to dema (they will never be exactly the same, but for long periods they will be very similar)

Sir Mladen

Is it possible to modify this indicator into steps ma ?

bayuveneo:

Sir Mladen

Is it possible to modify this indicator into steps ma ?

bayuveneo

It will be modified

mladen:

bayuveneo

It will be modified

Dearest MLADEN,

when 7_3 ver will be modified to step,it means we have a lot of step MAs,and step MAs are already your favorite one indies,so a lot of other options in all these step indies,

regards

mladen:
Re: Elite indicators Upgraded and optimized Wilders' DMI book : wilders_dmi_book_amp_mtf_2.mq4

MLaden would it be possible for you to add a histogram, I am currently using two DMIs because the book adx version works best with flex renko charts, but the histogram allows me to see exactly when the DMI changes. If it is not to much to ask.

I also have another idea. An ADX indicator modeled after TTM Squeeze. The bars I dotted in the picture would change color indicating a reversal. But at the same time a dot in the middle of the histogram colored red indicating ADX is below 20 and green indicating it is above 20, but using whatever setting you have in the book version, as the others are too smoothed for my charts. Just a thought.

Files:
capture.png  49 kb

Hello mladen, mrtools,

Is it possible to code in indicator "Cfd adaptative DMX" the variable"delayed=yes/no" similar to what the 2nd attached indicator (cfb adaptative smooth wpr) has?

Hello mladen,

I have downloaded the indicator NatusekoProtrader4HStrategy from the MQL Codebase in here [https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8303, and it's basically an MACD with Bollinger Bands overlayed on top. I like the concept, however, the issue is that the indicator fails to refresh and update timely in the charts.

May I ask you, please to have a look at the indicator code and try to figure why in not updating (refreshing), and as well would be possible to create the very same concept but with a Non-Lag MACD with alerts and bars changing colours upon the crossing of the MACD MA with the Upper and Lower BB bands?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Regards,

Paulo

tropicalrecon:

MLaden would it be possible for you to add a histogram, I am currently using two DMIs because the book adx version works best with flex renko charts, but the histogram allows me to see exactly when the DMI changes. If it is not to much to ask.

I also have another idea. An ADX indicator modeled after TTM Squeeze. The bars I dotted in the picture would change color indicating a reversal. But at the same time a dot in the middle of the histogram colored red indicating ADX is below 20 and green indicating it is above 20, but using whatever setting you have in the book version, as the others are too smoothed for my charts. Just a thought.

tropicalrecon

What is the indicator with histogram that you are already using *the Wilders DMI with histogram) and why is it not appropriate for your needs?

pbaranda:
Hello mladen,

I have downloaded the indicator NatusekoProtrader4HStrategy from the MQL Codebase in here [https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8303, and it's basically an MACD with Bollinger Bands overlayed on top. I like the concept, however, the issue is that the indicator fails to refresh and update timely in the charts.

May I ask you, please to have a look at the indicator code and try to figure why in not updating (refreshing), and as well would be possible to create the very same concept but with a Non-Lag MACD with alerts and bars changing colours upon the crossing of the MACD MA with the Upper and Lower BB bands?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Regards,

Paulo

Paulo

That indicator is made to have shifted values on purpose. When that shift is removed, that indicator becomes the "simple" bb macd indicator (you can use bb macd instead of that indicator in that case)

mladen:

Talaat E

Updated the original post. Download it from there - it is working correctly now

Thank you, would you add alerts too

Also would you clarify little bit about "custom time frame to use" in setting

mladen:

Tallat E

Here is a version with our usual set of 20 prices and interpolation added to it : squeezed_ema_of_ma__alerts__mtf.ex4

Thanks you

Reason: