Filters indicators - page 11

Thanks a lot.

The first version was on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172923/page4

Updated version of WilderDMI.

I've updated WilderDMI.

Files:

Filter for QQEA

I am manual trading with an indicator called QQEA on a 30m gbpusd chart. It does great at catching trends, but also, there are some choppy areas as well. What are some good filters to help minimize the bad trades as shown in the attached chart?

Files:

eagle4x:
I am manual trading with an indicator called QQEA on a 30m gbpusd chart. It does great at catching trends, but also, there are some choppy areas as well. What are some good filters to help minimize the bad trades as shown in the attached chart?

I moved your post to this about filters.

Help with eSignal indicator

Does anyone know how to translate an eSignal indicator into MT4? Picture of eSignal chart is attached.

Files:

MT4 indicator search

Hello,

Attached, please find attached jpg of a chart from: Forex chart | Currency chart - free

(Middle Window - goal is to recreate in MT4)

Directional Movement Index (Interval 10) is smoothed out over a 20 day EMA. The EMA applies to the entire window and the 20 day line is invisible. Does this indicator exist in this form at Forex-TSD?

The lower window is the DMI (10) without the overlay smoothing period. This is how MT4 displays it. Further DMI (20) is very similar and not smoothed out.

Need:

1. EMA that opens a new window and integrates and smooths out subsequent indicators added to it's window box.
  2. Directional Movement Indicator. It too must be able to integrate with the open EMA window box. ADX is not necessary.
  3. A cross alert/email would be nice

Anything out there for MT4?

Sincerely,

Matt

San Diego

Files:
dmi.jpg  52 kb

Wilder's from Igorad is close

Igorad,

I thank you sir. I have downloaded several of your indicators throughout the past months and I am impressed with the lack of bugs.

This indicator is close. I modified it by placing an "E" in front of all the "MA"'s in the code and compliled it with zero errors, however, it seems as if nothing has changed. I am no expert at any means, that was the only logical way, in my head, to switch from SMA to EMA. I don't think it worked.

So, if somebody is reading this, perhaps you can modify or suggest a way to get my smoothing period as an EMA and add a cross alert and email when DI+ and DI- intersect.

Thanks,

Matt

San Diego

???????

igorad:
I've updated WilderDMI.

how to filter using it.

cant someone explain?

ADX Histogram 4 to 6 color

Is there a ADX histogram indicator with 4 to 6 colors, my thoughts

Adx with signal for crosses and below 25 level color, 25 to 40 level color and over 40 color.

so say we have a cross with +DI above -DI but below 25 level = light green

+DI above -DI but between level 25 and 40 med green

+DI above -DI and above 40 level dark green

on the reverse -DI above +Di but below 25 level light red/pink

-DI above +DI but between 25 and 40 level med red

-DI above +DI and above 40 level dark red

Many thanks

The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time.

ADX Based Indicator!!

Guys,,,

After reading the following doc, I start to believe that ADX is an important indicator to incoporate in a system...

But it is hard to interpret...any nice ADX indicator ard??

http://www.forex.com/pdf/pro3.pdf

sonic

Reason: