Elite indicators :) - page 1037

mrtools:

Derek 10911, made the histo version.

smoothed_rsi_inverse_fisher_transform_averages_3_histo.ex4

great great great greatt,! thank you so muchh mr tools and mladen, I appreciate it so mcuh.

One more little think guys is the gortzelbrower working properly? I saw a post of a guy tha thas problems with it, if not could you please provide me the latest update of it, thank you soo much again I am soo happy!

This is something new

The usual set of 30 averages is made to have the possibility to be "double smoothed". Now double smoothing usually means adding lag, except that with these it is not the case - when double smoothing is applied, they are usually faster from their regular counterparts and yet they are still smoother. Here is an example of the simple SMA. Regular version :

and when double smoothing is applied :

averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_4.ex4

Files:

And some more upgrades : 4 new display types added and internally 5 types of averages are solved differently (in a double mode the results can differ compared to the previuos version - this version is more accurate and should be used) : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_5.ex4

mladen:
And some more upgrades : 4 new display types added and internally 5 types of averages are solved differently (in a double mode the results can differ compared to the previuos version - this version is more accurate and should be used) : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_5.ex4

Hmmm, I can't follow any more ....

Wulong10:
Hmmm, I can't follow any more ....

A completely new way of smoothing averages without adding any lag at all (and no, no repainting either )

So, all in all, we have 30 new types of averages, along with the previous 30, the indicator has 60 averages now of which 30 did not exist till today

mladen:

A completely new way of smoothing averages without adding any lag at all (and no, no repainting either )

So, all in all, we have 30 new types of averages, along with the previous 30, the indicator has 60 averages now of which 30 did not exist till today

That's why I can't follow anymore, how much time will I need to test that ?

Amazing, I get already interesting results by double smoothing a Zero Lag version on M1 ..a Zero Lag with more Zero Lag ... .so even the other averages can be made Zero Lag ....must investigate further ....

Mladen

If you keep up inventing indicators like that you are gonna be responsible for my divorce!

I already spent way too much time glued to the screen. Now the wife is about to kill me

mladen:

you are amazing mladen wao, what a good incator, I am posting here this one I think itis so similiar results could you please paint the candle on this indicator so we see clearer the entry thank you mladen, .

mladen:

Hi Mladen,

My Usual request to convert this to Histo version please

Thanks

SKC

place it in the candles pleaseee

Reason: