Elite indicators :) - page 1030

talaate:

Thank you Boss, would you add alerts too

Also would you clarify little bit about "custom time frame to use" in setting

Talaat E

Here is the version with alerts added : corrected_average_2_4_histo__alerts.ex4

Custom time frames are there in cases when you want to use offline data as a source for "other" time frame. For example you want to use time frame that is generated by renko

mladen:

Talaat E

Here is the version with alerts added : corrected_average_2_4_histo__alerts.ex4

Custom time frames are there in cases when you want to use offline data as a source for "other" time frame. For example you want to use time frame that is generated by renko

Thanks mladen

Also thanks for clarifying about custom time frame, in fact, I never use offline charts, nothing against them, also I don't like renko, I don't know why?! Sorry for that,

mladen:

In any case, here is version 3 too (just in case that it is not found) : jurik_trendstrength_3.ex4

Thanks for your kindness.

I managed to find that indicator, thanks to google.

TSD search is not good.

I miss the list of attachments.

aitosin:

Thanks for your kindness.

I managed to find that indicator, thanks to google.

TSD search is not good.

I miss the list of attachments.

aitosin

The search is going to be fixed as well as the list of attachments

mladen:

aitosin

The search is going to be fixed as well as the list of attachments

I'm glad to hear that

Re Corrected Average 2_4 Histo+Alerts

Professor mladen,

Is it by any chance possible to make 4 Timeframe Corrected Average?

Your humble follower.

knaimad:
Re Corrected Average 2_4 Histo+Alerts

Professor mladen,

Is it by any chance possible to make 4 Timeframe Corrected Average?

Your humble follower.

knaimad

Don't misunderstand me but why don't you simply attach as many instance as you want of the histo version, using any time frame you wish? It will be lighter to CPU than the 4 time frame version (you will not have the need to have 5 indicator instances but only 4) and you will have a much more flexible approach than with the 4 time frame version

mladen:

knaimad

Don't misunderstand me but why don't you simply attach as many instance as you want of the histo version, using any time frame you wish? It will be lighter to CPU than the 4 time frame version (you will not have the need to have 5 indicator instances but only 4) and you will have a much more flexible approach than with the 4 time frame version

Indeed, wise advice, thanks.

knaimad:
Indeed, wise advice, thanks.

Glad that I could help

Happy trading

talaate:
Hi Mladen

My Regards

I was taking review for some of your indicators.

Two of them, from my point of view, were very very interesting ones:

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/149/squeezed_ema_of_averages_amp_alerts_amp_mtf.ex4

and

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/149/squeezed_ema_of_ma_amp_alerts_amp_mtf.ex4

I think these two indicators need and deserve to be updated. I believe, they need interpolation and onfirstbar option for the signs of up and down, which were given as buffer arrows (I think its code is 159 as the last two buffers)

please note the correct name without "amp;" as they are in the form of secure ex4 form.

Thanks

Tallat E

Here is a version with our usual set of 20 prices and interpolation added to it : squeezed_ema_of_ma__alerts__mtf.ex4

Reason: