Divergence system, seems good, but needs some help

I looked for divergence indicators and found this one called rsx nrp reg histo_mtf+divergence nmc attached below. i put it on 1min chart, default settings. then put MA angle alert, also below on 30min chart to decide the trend. I set it to SMMA, and period 50.

entry is,

when SMMA turns bull, look at 1min chart, and wait for RSX shows buy signal(up arrow). SL is 7(including spread) then take profit is 40.

when SMMA turns bear, look at 1min chart and wait for RSX shows sell signal(down arrow). SL and TP is the same.

when you enter bull market and if it hits 40pips take profit, you don't enter again until the angle shows bear.

so, once you get 40pips profit by buying, the next entry will be sell. you don't try to re enter in the same direction again.

and, once it becomes 10pips plus, you move the stop loss to break even.

I looked at chart from mid october 2014 and it seems to make good profit.

but from the end of oct or to beginning of november, it makes a lot of SL because on 30min chart, it's a bit range market and makes a lot of stop losses.

but, expect that time, it seems to make good profits. I know it's very simple but I just don't know how to add more filters to this. from beginning of october to beginning of november, you should be able to make more than 250pips. but from nov.7th to 13th, lots of stop losses where I need help.

take a look at it, I think you may like the result you see while it makes good profit.. I like this divergence indicator because I can set small stop loss and set big take profit.

hope some people here can get inspiration or something from this.

your feedback is greatly appreciated! thank you.

PS. I think MACD of longer period may work better than SMMA. but I have to leave now.

see you later.

makototokyo:
I looked for divergence indicators and found this one called rsx nrp reg histo_mtf+divergence nmc attached below. i put it on 1min chart, default settings. then put MA angle alert, also below on 30min chart to decide the trend. I set it to SMMA, and period 50.

entry is,

when SMMA turns bull, look at 1min chart, and wait for RSX shows buy signal(up arrow). SL is 7(including spread) then take profit is 40.

when SMMA turns bear, look at 1min chart and wait for RSX shows sell signal(down arrow). SL and TP is the same.

when you enter bull market and if it hits 40pips take profit, you don't enter again until the angle shows bear.

so, once you get 40pips profit by buying, the next entry will be sell. you don't try to re enter in the same direction again.

and, once it becomes 10pips plus, you move the stop loss to break even.

I looked at chart from mid october 2014 and it seems to make good profit.

but from the end of oct or to beginning of november, it makes a lot of SL because on 30min chart, it's a bit range market and makes a lot of stop losses.

but, expect that time, it seems to make good profits. I know it's very simple but I just don't know how to add more filters to this. from beginning of october to beginning of november, you should be able to make more than 250pips. but from nov.7th to 13th, lots of stop losses where I need help.

take a look at it, I think you may like the result you see while it makes good profit.. I like this divergence indicator because I can set small stop loss and set big take profit.

hope some people here can get inspiration or something from this.

your feedback is greatly appreciated! thank you.

PS. I think MACD of longer period may work better than SMMA. but I have to leave now.

see you later.

Makototokyo, Thanks for this thread, one problem i found for me was the Ma_Angle, wasn't working on my build(build 765) so updated it to work on newer builds.

Files:

I looked at macd in 30min and doesn't look good either on nov 6th to 13th.

I noticed that RSX is making wrong signals also n I didn't pay attention to that.

I draw it with my paint.

I will filter it with RSX in 30min first, then I will enter with rsx in 1min chart as confirmation.

cuz it's known that the longer time frame is, the more accurate the divergence is, right.

happy new year!

Files:
divergence.png  161 kb

For me, this is one of the best indicators there is and not only for the divergence feature which is pretty accurate.

Maybe you might try it out...

In the subwindows there are 4 with different settings, just to play with, divergence enough ...

Wulong

Wulong10:
For me, this is one of the best indicators there is and not only for the divergence feature which is pretty accurate.

Maybe you might try it out...

In the subwindows there are 4 with different settings, just to play with, divergence enough ...

Wulong

On a 1 hour chart it sometimes makes wonders As if it can pick up cycles

Thanks, this is a fantastic indicator, I was the one who asked to add divergence to this baby, it works on all timeframes, even on the most difficult one, the M1. When you test the settings and adapt them to the appropriate timeframe ....Enjoy !

Dear,Best forum members

can anyone suggest a filter for stochastic divergence indicator

darn, I got busy and didn't have time to study forex for a while now. I was just surfing on the internet when I didn't have work and didn't study forex at all but I guess I should put things together and study first! I guess other things are less important than this.

I'd not give me excuses to stop myself from making money in market!(I'm writing this to tell myself too.)

all the things I want, I'd not get forever unless I make money in market. didn't you wanna be an investor? wasn't it your dream to invest in some liquor company? wtf r u doing!

any ideas, fellow members...??

it shouldn't be so hard, I should be there soon to make this strategy right. what's needed?

I think sometimes it keeps hitting SL because the divergence signal occurs when the trend is reversing so, adding some trend follow indicator or method should make it better..

isn't there anyone with ideas.

oh boy !!!! got no idea about it but m searching it i will get back to you as soon as i got some info !!

Reason: