Elite indicators :) - page 983

rodius:
Please fix this indicatortrying to use renamed indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forumBlau - ergodic tsi averages.ex4

rodius

Yes, I saw it

Please see my previous post (I have changed it)

Sent a message to mrtools (he will be available in a couple of hours) and then he will post the corrected version (since I do not have the source code of that indicator)

rodius:
Please fix this indicatortrying to use renamed indicatorBlau - ergodic tsi averages.ex4

Rodius, sorry, had trouble with it before I posted it and thought I posted the corrected version, anyway this one is working for me and THANKS for bringing it to our attention

Dear mrtools and mladen

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

And I am grateful to you.

Have a nice weekend

mrtools:
Rodius, sorry, had trouble with it before I posted it and thought I posted the corrected version, anyway this one is working for me and THANKS for bringing it to our attention

It is working OK now

Hello Mladen,

maybe it is possible to build StepMA rsx adaptive ma as variation for your StepMa rsi adaptive ema, with choosable and adjustable ma instead of only ema?

Maybe it is also possible, that the ma is not so closed to the rsx?

Thanks for your help

patona

patona:
Hello Mladen,

maybe it is possible to build StepMA rsx adaptive ma as variation for your StepMa rsi adaptive ema, with choosable and adjustable ma instead of only ema?

Maybe it is also possible, that the ma is not so closed to the rsx?

Thanks for your help

patona

patona

Rsx can be used - that is not problem

But as far as the choosable ma type, that is another story : not all averages can use fractional periods for calculation, and that is why ema is used (since it can have periods like 1.0.5 or 9.5 and similar).

Hello Mladen,

ok, I understand. If rsx with ema is no problem, please try it.

Thank you

patona

This is Dss Bressert averages updated with the 25 averages options and the 18 different price options. Also added floating levels.

patona:
Hello Mladen,

ok, I understand. If rsx with ema is no problem, please try it.

Thank you

patona

patona

Here is a step ma of rsx adaptive ema : stepma_of_rsx_adaptive_ema_2.mq4

PS: the difference is not too big. In any case added the usual set of 20 types of prices for experimenting sake

Hello Mladen,

yes, you are right, the difference is not realy visible and good for more honey. But will see, what the next week brings.

Thanks for your effort

patona

Reason: