Elite indicators :) - page 881

mladen:
Did you check the indicators from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177881 (some newer versions here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177881/page2 )

Yes, thanks, I visited that thread prior to today and already had that indicator and I will focus on that since my main goal is to catch a movement as CCI indicates a break of 100 level and close trade when it returns to that level which usually means the movement is exhausted. One thing to see it in the indicator and another to see it actually happening on the chart and being highlighted with CCI CustomCandle ... almost like putting the spotlight on the main action as it happens. Thanks again for your help and I hope to get other indicators functional on my computer to test them out and see if I can make use of them.

mladen:
And for the last : even though the haDelta 2_alerts+arrows.mq4 is already new mt compatible, here is a shorter version too : hadelta_2_alertsarrows_nmc.mq4

Deeply appreciated, Mladen.

Continued success to you.

mrtools:
Jozy, added the alerts on color change and zero cross, indicator was already mtf.

Thank you very much, sir.

mladen:
Traders Dynamic Cb ssa norm Index (with alerts and arrows) with a correction for one type of arrows (position is corrected) : traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index_alertsarrows_nmc_1.02.mq4

dear Mladen

I have problem which I don't know the reasons.

I made new installation for MT4 in another folder, I want to use Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts+arrows nmc 1.02 which work in proper way in the old MT4 folder, of course I put the required dlls in the new installed MT4 Libraries folder (libSSA.dll and dynamicZone.dll), however, the indicator dose not display in the chart, please if you have any idea I appreciated if you advice me

Thanks

talaate:
dear Mladen

I have problem which I don't know the reasons.

I made new installation for MT4 in another folder, I want to use Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts+arrows nmc 1.02 which work in proper way in the old MT4 folder, of course I put the required dlls in the new installed MT4 Libraries folder (libSSA.dll and dynamicZone.dll), however, the indicator dose not display in the chart, please if you have any idea I appreciated if you advice me

Thanks

Talaat E, what happens to me is I have to also install the dll files in the mt4 hidden folders.

mrtools:
Talaat E, what happens to me is I have to also install the dll files in the mt4 hidden folders.

Mrtools: I am afraid I don't understand, what is the mt4 hidden folder, where is it?

talaate:
Mrtools: I am afraid I don't understand, what is the mt4 hidden folder, where is it?

This link: https://www.cashbackforex.com/NewsArticles/tabid/455/ID/552423/language/en-US/Shortcuts-to-your-Hidden-Data-Folders-in-MT4-Build-600.aspx explains it better than me, what I did was find the hidden mq4 folder and copied it as a shortcut onto my desktop, to make it easier.

mrtools:
This link: https://www.cashbackforex.com/NewsArticles/tabid/455/ID/552423/language/en-US/Shortcuts-to-your-Hidden-Data-Folders-in-MT4-Build-600.aspx explains it better than me, what I did was find the hidden mq4 folder and copied it as a shortcut onto my desktop, to make it easier.

Mrtools

I read this site, but now this folder is not like as it is explained and as it was before year ago. If you download MT4 after Feb 2014 on a computer that never contain mt4 old version, as I did for my new computer, you will never see the stuff which were existed before as explained in the site you mentioned in your post. Moreover, this hidden folder never contain mql4 sub-folder anymore.

The strange thing is I have two account in two different company work perfect with this indicator, when I open another folder for one of them, the indicator "traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa " wouldn't work but still working with the same company in the old folder. Any way I do not want to headache you by my problem but I think it is one another issue of mt4

Thanks

talaate:
Mrtools

I read this site, but now this folder is not like as it is explained and as it was before year ago. If you download MT4 after Feb 2014 on a computer that never contain mt4 old version, as I did for my new computer, you will never see the stuff which were existed before as explained in the site you mentioned in your post. Moreover, this hidden folder never contain mql4 sub-folder anymore.

The strange thing is I have two account in two different company work perfect with this indicator, when I open another folder for one of them, the indicator "traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa " wouldn't work but still working with the same company in the old folder. Any way I do not want to headache you by my problem but I think it is one another issue of mt4

Thanks

Yeah I had to open "metaeditor" then click on "file" and then click on "open data folder" and the hidden folder was there and was able to make the shortcut from there.Mine was a new laptop(windows 8.1 ) which had never had mt4 on it either.

mrtools:
Yeah I had to open "metaeditor" then click on "file" and then click on "open data folder" and the hidden folder was there and was able to make the shortcut from there.Mine was a new laptop(windows 8.1 ) which had never had mt4 on it either.

Hi MrTools

I am attaching 5 photos, first three indicating when you go file>open data folder, you got the mt4 installed folder not fromC:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Term inal\

the two photos indicating to hidden MetaQuotes folder from hidden appData folder, s you see there is no any data at all, only sub folder called liveupdate

Files:
01.jpg  155 kb
02.jpg  182 kb
03.jpg  186 kb
04.jpg  69 kb
05.jpg  37 kb
Reason: