CCI Candles

Here is the indicator as requested.

I have set the CCI Period to 25 & the extreme levels at 480/-480 perhaps you could let us know what settings you use to trade with.

For those of you who want to use this as a normal CCI overbought /oversold indicator set the levels to 100/-100 or 250/-250

cci_customcandles.mq4

CCI on this chart set to Period 35 levels 200/-200

Files:

Many Thanks

Many Thanks and I really appreciate the help and effort. I'm going to test and play with now. I'll post a screen shot of my crazy charts and how I plan on using it.

Thanks Again

cool!, thank you very much

CCheers

Hi cja, try to set the Period to 90-100 & the extreme levels at 200/-200, this is the best results i can get from it, but i'll do more tests and see how is it going..

Thanks

Tell me please, how about trying method with stochastic? i think it will give better results then cci

Here's how I want to use the indicator

I'm currently using the stochcandle with a dual cci and a stoch set up, with bollinger bands set up as my buy/sell areas. I'm trading the strong oversold / overbought Signals when there in my bands buy or sell area's. I'm wanting the cci candle indicator to signal my slow cci extreams. Also I have a scanner set up to show my fast cci extreams/supertrend/bollinger band signals on mult currency's and mult time frames(The 2 small charts on the left chart). There's more to my rules of entry and exit, but just a rough idea what I trade

f4mnect, where did you find the stochcandle indicator? i did a search but could not find it anywhere, any chance to get it?

as for the cci one, i tested it abit more and this is the settings i use @ moment

P-90

cja, what do you say about RSIcandle? if you have free time as i do ofcourse..

CCheers!

Here's 2 Different ones

Here's 2 Different ones I have. give them a try. Also I always change the colors, line styles and sizes and settings to fit my charts and what I'm trying to do. So I added my adapted 1 also. good luck and try them out, I use as a warning, not a entry or exit signal

Super!, you just did my day even better

will check them out and i'll let you know

Thanks alot mate

CCheers

absolutely brilliant!

Thank you both!

Any Time

Glad your happy, hope it helps your trading

Reason: