Elite indicators :) - page 822

igoregorov:
Hello, Mladen. Need your help once again. This time with that indy.

Thank you in advance.

Igor

normalized_jurik_rbci.mq4

normalized_jurik_rbci-1.mq4

P.S. Does it need any .dll files to work?

Igor

Here you go : normalized_jurik_rbci_nmc.mq4 and normalized_jurik_rbci-1_nmc.mq4

PS: no need for any dll

mladen:
Igor

Here you go : normalized_jurik_rbci_nmc.mq4 and normalized_jurik_rbci-1_nmc.mq4

PS: no need for any dll

mladen:
This one is regarding the swing line : decided to "renew" it a bit, so it is a "all in one" indicator which allows you to choose if you wish to see lines, bars or candles (or all those together) That way one can easily control all the things it is doing from one single place and choose which way is the best to see it on chart easily

Upgraded version of swing line indicator compatible with new mql : swing_line_2_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here you go : normalized_jurik_rbci_nmc.mq4 and normalized_jurik_rbci-1_nmc.mq4 PS: no need for any dll

What is the difference between these 2 indicators?

They look the same on the chart.

Thank you.

mladen:
Upgraded version of swing line indicator compatible with new mql : swing_line_2_nmc.mq4

Can this indicator be changed to a histogram version??

Thank you.

michaelB:
What is the difference between these 2 indicators?

They look the same on the chart.

Thank you.

Seems like it

Did not check for difference. Just took what Igor posted and corrected compiler warnings and errors

michaelB:
Can this indicator be changed to a histogram version?? Thank you.

Michael

Here is a histogram version too : swing_line_2_histo.mq4

mrtools can you please share those two indicators on the chart? I mean green and white lines.

Files:
cci__signal.png  48 kb

clon_tron:
mrtools can you please share those two indicators on the chart? I mean green and white lines.

clon_tron

If I am not mistaken that a HA offline chart. The white line would then be the indicator from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208/page3

I am not sure which one is the colored line (we shall have to wait mrtools for the answer on that)

Upgraded swing line binary 2 indicator : swing_line_binary_2_nmc.mq4

Reason: