Elite indicators :) - page 645

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

This histo is not giving me what I'm actually aiming for (despite having tried a number of different permutations). Could you please modify the indicator to rather give me a colour change each time the "fast Stoch" crosses the "slow Stoch"? Therefore what I would be typically looking for is Lime Green histo bars generated upon the upward cross-over of Stochs (outside of the "oversold Crimson red zone") and similarly Red histo bars upon the downward cross-over of Stochs (outside the overbought "Dark Green zone").

I appreciate your prompt assistance and humbly apologize in advance for having wasted your time earlier today.

Thanks, Sylvester

Sylvester

Here is a version that show a histogram depending on crosses of two stochastic oscillators. Test it, but quite frankly, I do not think that it is what you are looking for (you will have results that are not the expected ones when two stochastic oscillators crosses are taken int account)

Files:

mladen:
Sylvester Here is a version that show a histogram depending on crosses of two stochastic oscillators. Test it, but quite frankly, I do not think that it is what you are looking for (you will have results that are not the expected ones when two stochastic oscillators crosses are taken int account)

Hi Mladen

Thanks sincerely for the effort. You were absolutely correct about the results of this tool. I find the T3 Momentum burst histo by far much more accurate.

Regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Thanks sincerely for the effort. You were absolutely correct about the results of this tool. I find the T3 Momentum burst histo by far much more accurate.

Regards

Sylvester

Sometimes it goes like that. Even though the stochastic seems as a logical choice for crosses, as you can see, when used it gives random results. Not quite sure why is it happening but probably the "nature" of the stochastic calculation has to do with it

LSMA in Color

Good morning Mladen,

I have searched for a Histogram-version of the LSMA-in-Color and cannot find one. Please be kind enough and convert this one for me.

Thanking you in advance.

Continued success.

Files:

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

I have searched for a Histogram-version of the LSMA-in-Color and cannot find one. Please be kind enough and convert this one for me.

Thanking you in advance.

Continued success.

ValeoFX

You can use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (set the Method to 4 and you will get a histo version of linear regression value (or LSMA as some call it)). Do not expect to have the the yellow color too in the histo version, since the yellow color is a coding error in that indicator

mladen:
ValeoFX You can use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (set the Method to 4 and you will get a histo version of linear regression value (or LSMA as some call it)). Do not expect to have the the yellow color too in the histo version, since the yellow color is a coding error in that indicator

GREAT thanks Mladen. Always appreciate your expertise.

Continued success to you.

Woodie CCI revisited

Dear mladen,

could you please help me (hope others will find a possible product useful, too) with the following:

1. In addition to existing options, make CCI Woodies with an option to choose from various types of MA (LSMA, EMA, Hull, non-lag...). All possible MAs to be used should be solid "non-repainters".

2. Make it MTF with a mark to appear on a lower time frame, indicating that a bar on a higher time frame has closed (could be a vertical line or a dot), meaning that the signal is valid on a higher time frame.

3. Make it also for MT5, if possible. I have read your posts that MT5-related work is quite complex and time consuming, therefore leave this on your discretion.

As the basis the work of Linuxser can be taken (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176411). I suspect that ver.6 was the best? Although I am not sure if so called LSMA used there "repaints" or not. Or maybe one from the ones you've made can be used as the basis, too.

I hope I'm not asking for too much and will be most grateful for your help!

With best wishes,

Sergiy

sergei74:
Dear mladen,

could you please help me (hope others will find a possible product useful, too) with the following:

1. Make CCI Woodies with an option to choose from various types of MA (EMA, Hull, non-lag...).

2. Make it MTF with a mark to appear on a lower time frame, indicating that a bar on a higher time frame has closed (could be a vertical line or a dot), meaning that the signal if valid on a higher time frame.

3. Make it also for MT5, if possible. I have read your posts that MT5-related work is quite complex and time consuming, therefore leave this on your discretion.

As the basis the work of Linuxser can be taken (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176411). I suspect that ver.6 was the best? Although if so called LSMA used there "repaints" or not. Or maybe one of the ones you've made, too.

With best wishes,

Sergiy

Sergiy

For start, try this metatrader 5 version of CCI woodie like

Files:
lnx_cci.mq5  11 kb

sergei74:
Dear mladen,

1. In addition to existing options, make CCI Woodies with an option to choose from various types of MA (LSMA, EMA, Hull, non-lag...). All possible MAs to be used should be solid "non-repainters".

2. Make it MTF with a mark to appear on a lower time frame, indicating that a bar on a higher time frame has closed (could be a vertical line or a dot), meaning that the signal is valid on a higher time frame.

As the basis the work of Linuxser can be taken (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176411). I suspect that ver.6 was the best? Although I am not sure if so called LSMA used there "repaints" or not. Or maybe one from the ones you've made can be used as the basis, too.

With best wishes,

Sergiy

Sergiy

One question too : various types of averages should show the slope of averages (as they are doing it in LSMA EMA option of CCI woodie like)?

Deeply impressed with the speed of your reaction! Actually I've just came to amend my post to specify my request and then you've already questioned the point which I wished to clarify!!

Yes, I was thinking about various types of averages for the slope (like LSMA is doing and placed on a zero line in the existing versions).

Reason: