Elite indicators :) - page 649

ultimo7100
ultimo7100  

Hello SAugustine,

Can u give me the two line crosses indi that your picture show...

TQVM.

Files:
mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

Dear Mladen,

Could you fix the spam folder problem in your tsd email?

Sylvester
Sylvester  
zakimanap:
Hello SAugustine,

Can u give me the two line crosses indi that your picture show...

TQVM.

Hi Zaki

I'm using the Adaptive T3-2 lines, one T3 period set at 14 and the other at 21. The remaining (personally preferred) settings are as follows:-

T3 Price = 0

T3 Hot = 0.7

T3 original = true

Adapt period 200

Best regards & happy pip-hunting!!

Sylvester

Files:
Sylvester
Sylvester  

Adaptive T3-2 shaded zone

Hi Mladen/MrTools

I have an unusual request for you two geniuses today. You will observe from my screenshot that I use the Adaptive T3 - 2 moving averages (a short term set at 14 and a medium term set at 21). Firstly is it at all possible to create a ONE TOOL where I have the option of BOTH lines (with their own settings, incl colour choices of course). Secondly (the really unusual request I suppose) is it possible to create this tool such that I have an option to SHADE the area between the two Adaptive T3 lines - in this way I have a "no-go zone" (GREY dodgy zone).

Thanks and have a great Sunday!!!

Regards

Sylvester

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
SAugustine:
Hi Mladen/MrTools

I have an unusual request for you two geniuses today. You will observe from my screenshot that I use the Adaptive T3 - 2 moving averages (a short term set at 14 and a medium term set at 21). Firstly is it at all possible to create a ONE TOOL where I have the option of BOTH lines (with their own settings, incl colour choices of course). Secondly (the really unusual request I suppose) is it possible to create this tool such that I have an option to SHADE the area between the two Adaptive T3 lines - in this way I have a "no-go zone" (GREY dodgy zone).

Thanks and have a great Sunday!!!

Regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here you go

What I could not add in this version (due to a lack of buffers) is the area in between (it would require objects for that, and in that case it might slow down the terminal when a lot of bars are displayed on chart)

Default colors for the two values differ slightly but you can change the color to desired values

Upsated bersion posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Files:
Sylvester
Sylvester  
mladen:
Sylvester

Here you go

What I could not add in this version (due to a lack of buffers) is the area in between (it would require objects for that, and in that case it might slow down the terminal when a lot of bars are displayed on chart)

Default colors for the two values differ slightly but you can change the color to desired values

Hi Mladen

Thanks for the prompt service. I understand the issue with the "shading" so I will make an alternative request then. Could you rather then convert this tool into an "Adaptive T3 Ribbon indicator" with 4 MA's (sort of visually similar to the Guppy)? This would probably be more valuable than having the shaded area that I requested.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Thanks for the prompt service. I understand the issue with the "shading" so I will make an alternative request then. Could you rather then convert this tool into an "Adaptive T3 Ribbon indicator" with 4 MA's (sort of visually similar to the Guppy)? This would probably be more valuable than having the shaded area that I requested.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

If we give up the colors on slope, we can have up to 8 T3 values on the same chart. Would that (single color lines) be OK?

Sylvester
Sylvester  

Hi Mladen

My preference would be 4x Adaptive T3 lines. For colours let's keep it dead simple and have ALL lines in 2x "programmed colours of RED & Green" (i.e. no colour options at all).

Regards

Sylvester

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

My preference would be 4x Adaptive T3 lines. For colours let's keep it dead simple and have ALL lines in 2x "programmed colours of RED & Green" (i.e. no colour options at all).

Regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

I can not make four two color lines without repainting in metatrader 4. In metatrader 4, in order to be able to make a non-repainting multi color line 3 buffers are needed, not 2 and that limits me to maximum two non repainting multi color lines per indicator.

Sylvester
Sylvester  

Hi Mladen - okay I understand the problem now. Could you then please make the Adaptive T3 ribbon tool with 8 lines as you have suggested in single colour?