Various - page 42

mladen:
talaate If the indicator is in a separate window (as that indicator is) thee is no way to transform objects to buffers

Yes Mladen: Mrtools mentioned about this before but indicator step_stochastic nmc_mtf-lines-alerts.mq4 is separate windows and already has option of ArrowOnFirstBar, as attached:

The figure indicates E/U time frame M15 and

separate windowsI : step_stochastic nmc_mtf-lines-alerts with ArrowOnFirstBar=false;

separate windows II : step_stochastic nmc_mtf-lines-alerts with ArrowOnFirstBar=true

New Edited:

Or perhaps there is another way to add ArrowOnFirstBar option?

Files:
02.png  27 kb

talaate:
Yes Mladen: Mrtools mentioned about this before but indicator step_stochastic nmc_mtf-lines-alerts.mq4 is separate windows and already has option of ArrowOnFirstBar, as attached:

The figure indicates E/U time frame M15 and

separate windowsI : step_stochastic nmc_mtf-lines-alerts with ArrowOnFirstBar=false;

separate windows II : step_stochastic nmc_mtf-lines-alerts with ArrowOnFirstBar=true

PS:

Or perhaps there is another way to add ArrowOnFirstBar option?

No need for buffer for that

Here is a version with the arrowsOnFirst option added angle_of_oma_amp_alerts_amp_arrows_mtf_2.mq4

mladen:
No need for buffer for that Here is a version with the arrowsOnFirst option added angle_of_oma_amp_alerts_amp_arrows_mtf_2.mq4

You are really the king of coding,

Thanks my dear

talaate:
You are really the king of coding, Thanks my dear

Have a nice weekend

mladen:
Have a nice weekend

thanks, same to you

dedicated for nice helping people of TSD

Dear Mladen

Me again on various thread

Do you think it is possible to combine or perhaps integrate between

Advanced StepRSI_v2.2 & alerts & mtf & arrows.mq4

and

step_stochastic nmc_mtf-lines-alerts.mq4

like the old indicator of : StochRSI_mtf+alerts nmc.mq4

I may asking something impossible, but I ask the expert her

Greetings

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Me again on various thread

Do you think it is possible to combine or perhaps integrate between

Advanced StepRSI_v2.2 & alerts & mtf & arrows.mq4

and

step_stochastic nmc_mtf-lines-alerts.mq4

like the old indicator of : StochRSI_mtf+alerts nmc.mq4

I may asking something impossible, but I ask the expert her

Greetings

You mean making a stochastic using step rsi?

It is possible, but then the steps of the rsi would be mostly lost (due to the nature of stochastic calculation)

mladen:
You mean making a stochastic using step rsi? It is possible, but then the steps of the rsi would be mostly lost (due to the nature of stochastic calculation)

YES, exactly, that what I meant, but as you said "the steps of the rsi would be mostly lost", that is not good, I don't know now.

but the step stochastic can be ??>>>>>, I am not sure about what I want to say

Any way, thanks mladen, let me arrange my thoughts and come back!!!

Mladen:

By the way, we have step rsi, stoch. ma, oma, anit non sed so on, do you think is that possible to have step MACD, or it is non-sense

talaate:
Mladen: By the way, we have step rsi, stoch. ma, oma, anit non sed so on, do you think is that possible to have step MACD, or it is non-sense

We can try to make it from step ma

Reason: