Elite indicators :) - page 566

ValeoFX:
Thanks Mladen. Appreciate hearing from you.

Who do I contact? I see that CJA (one of our most revered traders, programmer and contibutors) have the same problem and I do not want to lose his expertise either.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX

That will be reported to owners and they will decide how to proceed with it. After that the developers will do as owners decide.

cja:
Hi Snowski,

I have also asked the same question, this is what happens when I try to download an indicator in the elite or exclusive sections and I suspect it is the same thing Valeo has discovered.

Rregards CJA

Thanks for report this bug. We would try to fix asap.

Mladen,

I see your status is "Passenger" ; if it were not so sad, I could have laughed my head off. You of all people a "passenger"?

You are the leading LIGHT!

I see Linuxser is still around, maybe he can fix it?

I suggest a name such as "King of the Road" with reference to some great song years ago.

Wish you well, always!

Two requests, plse Mladen

Hello Mladen,

I have two relatively easy requests for you, plse:

1. Could you possibly change this indicator ("Vertical Line moves with Price") so that it gives a line +26 bars into the future, plse? I am sure you can see where I am heading with this?

Attached an existing indicator for your kind perusal and comment.

2. Can you remember me asking you last year sometime to make me an indicator showing the OPENING Price of a candle as far back as I may decide? You were very busy at that time. Today I am asking if you could possibly help me with such an indicator, please? This time only every 26th candle in the past from present time. When the present candle opens a new candle, this indicator will wipe out the previous open - level and draw a fresh one forward by 30 candles therefore protruding by +4 candles on the present time candle, making it easier to see and execute an entry.

I do appreciate that you are very busy with stuff that makes you perform at higher levels, but sometime it is also the less complicated that does an outstanding job. The latter is what I am hoping to achieve.

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

I have two relatively easy requests for you, plse:

1. Could you possibly change this indicator ("Vertical Line moves with Price") so that it gives a line +26 bars into the future, plse? I am sure you can see where I am heading with this?

Attached an existing indicator for your kind perusal and comment.

2. Can you remember me asking you last year sometime to make me an indicator showing the OPENING Price of a candle as far back as I may decide? You were very busy at that time. Today I am asking if you could possibly help me with such an indicator, please? This time only every 26th candle in the past from present time. When the present candle opens a new candle, this indicator will wipe out the previous open - level and draw a fresh one forward by 30 candles therefore protruding by +4 candles on the present time candle, making it easier to see and execute an entry.

I do appreciate that you are very busy with stuff that makes you perform at higher levels, but sometime it is also the less complicated that does an outstanding job. The latter is what I am hoping to achieve.

ValeoFX,

Here is the indicator with an option to add as many lines as you wish with as many bars difference between consecutive lines

corridor SSA normalized end-pointed 2

The latest evolution of this indicator is really interesting.

Now the line changes colors when the slope changes, way cool !!

Is there any way to get up/down arrows on the chart when the color changes on a closed candle?

Thank you in advance.

mladen:
ValeoFX, Here is the indicator with an option to add as many lines as you wish with as many bars difference between consecutive lines

Good morning Mladen,

As always, deeply appreciative of your help and expertise.

Wishing you continued success.

Mladen and Snowski,

Is your line +26 bars into the future showing up on your charts? Mine does not.

Any suggestions plse Mladen?

ValeoFX:
Mladen and Snowski,

Is your line +26 bars into the future showing up on your charts? Mine does not.

Any suggestions plse Mladen?

ValeoFX

Here is how it looks on my chart

To set the "step" use Place.Line.Bars.Diff parameter (default is 10 bars difference between two consecutive lines)

Files:
lines_1.gif  49 kb

Thanks for the quick response Mladen.

OK, I figured it out now. Mine now set to 26, 26, 26 and "bingo" both lights came on!

Sorry for the false alarm. Many thanks Mladen.

Regards.

Reason: