Elite indicators :) - page 517

Mladen

Cann you please add smoothing to ocn nmm?

Thank you

yuhu

Posted it here (in its original thread) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179737/page8

yuhu:
Mladen

Cann you please add smoothing to ocn nmm?

Thank you

Favour plse Mladen

Hello Mladen,

Would you please be kind enough and make this MACD's arrows to be adjustable for up and down?

Thanking you most sincerely.

Files:

ValeoFX

Here you go Gap can be set separately for lower and upper arrows so you can adjust them to suite your needs

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Would you please be kind enough and make this MACD's arrows to be adjustable for up and down?

Thanking you most sincerely.
Files:

Thank you so much..

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

Gap can be set separately for lower and upper arrows so you can adjust them to suite your needs

==============

Thank you so much, Mladen.

Just the way I wanted it.

Much appreciate you.

Hi Mladen.

I need a quite complicated indicator.

First of all it will be like renko chart. In separate offline chart with live update.

I try to explain the construction:

Suppose I start to do the calculations at the beginning of a new candle.

The indicator should calculate the range that is being formed, then a maximum or a minimum, I think, and when he reached the range of x (external variable in pips) closes the candle on the chart offline restarting the calculation.

The purpose of the indicator is to try, assuming you know the range of laterality, capture only the large movements of the cross.

I hope I was clear enough, but any additional indication deems appropriate, ask.

Thank you

Linear Regression Channel with automatic Length

hello,

im currently in linear regression channels.

the main problem seems to be to find the optimal length of the channel.

would it be possible to autamticaly define the optimal length by using a zig zag?

and if so, is there already an indicator who does this or could this be coded?

thank you very much and best regards,

mike

Files:

Thank you Mladen! appreciate it.

Swami rapid RSI ...

Swami charts revisited

This one is using rapid rsi calculation with an addition of price pre-filtering and result post smoothing (if one wishes it) so it is a bit more flexible, a bit faster and a bit more adjustable than the "regular" swami RSI, Second example is with filter set to 15

Hey Mladen, where can one find out more on how to use indicators like that swarm one. How do we go about using the colors with the indicator?

Thanks

Ish

Reason: