Elite indicators :) - page 452

mrtools:
Hi Derfel, Added the zero cross alert and arrows.

Any idea why this does not show up on my MT4 platforms? All I get is a purple line at zero.

Can you explain a bit more?

What does not show on your MT4?

EDIT : I saw now what are you referring to. You need the libSSA.dll in the libraries folder in order to run that indicator

rcbarlow:
Any idea why this does not show up on my MT4 platforms? All I get is a purple line at zero.

The Traders Dynamic CB SSA norm index with arrows is only showing a line at zero.

Yes

You need this dll (attached it) in your libraries folder in order to make it run. If you have problems unpacking it use 7-zip from here 7-Zip (it is a free packer). Then just unpack it to your metatrader\experts\libraries sub-folder

rcbarlow:
The Traders Dynamic CB SSA norm index with arrows is only showing a line at zero.
Files:
libssa.zip  35 kb

That did it. Thank you very very much.

Sentiment Zone Oscillator

Hello Mladen,

Would you please be so kind and add divergencies to the latest Sentiment Zone Oscillator?

Thank you very much and have a nice Sunday,

Daniel

cfb version of volume flow indicator ?

mladen:
mike

This is the volume flow indicator (VFI) itself (converted the tradestation code from traders tips).

regards

Mladen

Hi mladen, is it possible to create a cfb version of the volume flow indicator ?

Sentiment Zone Oscillator

Hello Mladen,

Is it possible that the Sentiment Zone Oscillator (with or without divergencies) is particularily MT4 intensive since it is the first indicator from you that slows down my MT4 to such a degree that I get get too much execution slippage. I run two of these on my charts which already have more than 12 other indicators on them.

Thank you.

Daniel

Daniel

No. There are no hidden loops, it recalculates just the necessary bars (it is 3 bars 99.99% of the time, I prefer calculating that one extra bar on a new tick, just in case) and there is no issue that I can see. Tested it now, and on my PC, when it is sentiment zone oscillator loaded on the chart PC usage varies from 1 to 2%

PS: when you suspect that some indicator is slowing down your platform, it is always best to have just one chart with just that indicator - that way it can be 100% sure isolated if it is making problems or not

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Is it possible that the Sentiment Zone Oscillator (with or without divergencies) is particularily MT4 intensive since it is the first indicator from you that slows down my MT4 to such a degree that I get get too much execution slippage. I run two of these on my charts which already have more than 12 other indicators on them.

Thank you.

Daniel

Cfba adaptive volume flow ...

Boxter

Due to the nature of cfb, posted it at the cfb thread (this post : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/93/volume_flow_indicator.mq4 )

Boxter:
Hi mladen, is it possible to create a cfb version of the volume flow indicator ?
Reason: