For "Solar wind" believers - page 31

mladen, could you please check if this indicator is a "solar wind" type and if it repaints? Tnx.

Freddy:
mladen, could you please check if this indicator is a "solar wind" type and if it repaints? Tnx.

Freddy

Yes, it is solar wind type and it repaints

Thank you mladen, if something looks too good to be true, it usually is.

Anybody took account how many solar winds around?

mladen, is the indicator attached a solar wind type and does is really not repaint as the name suggests?

Files:

Freddy:
mladen, is the indicator attached a solar wind type and does is really not repaint as the name suggests?

It repaints - regardless of the name. Please use some of the correctly coded Ehlers fisher transform indicators

mladen:
It repaints - regardless of the name. Please use some of the correctly coded Ehlers fisher transform indicators

Mr.Mladen is there any way to use repainting indicators effectively ???? please tell us your experiance.............

TRADERSM:
Mr.Mladen is there any way to use repainting indicators effectively ???? please tell us your experiance.............

TRADERSM

A short (not bed time ) story : once, years ago, the "it does repaint and it will not work in an EA" was not accepted for an answer and I was forced to make an EA using solar wind. I used all the rules that the user wanted and the results was the expected (at least by me) : a lot of false signals that simply killed an account in no time. The biggest and the most serious problem with solar wind type of things are the false signals that are not visible when you look at the history and that makes people rush into it. When they start using it in run-time only then they discover that the number of false signals of such indicators is so big, that there is no way how it can be traded. No way

If anybody tries to use solar wind "signals" in run-time, then all will be clear after a day or two

mladen:

TRADERSM

A short (not bed time ) story : once, years ago, the "it does repaint and it will not work in an EA" was not accepted for an answer and I was forced to make an EA using solar wind. I used all the rules that the user wanted and the results was the expected (at least by me) : a lot of false signals that simply killed an account in no time. The biggest and the most serious problem with solar wind type of things are the false signals that are not visible when you look at the history and that makes people rush into it. When they start using it in run-time only then they discover that the number of false signals of such indicators is so big, that there is no way how it can be traded. No way

If anybody tries to use solar wind "signals" in run-time, then all will be clear after a day or two

thankyou Mr.mladen

BEST INDI THIS SOLAR ................. There is lots of lots money here ... kiki

Reason: