Elite indicators :) - page 303

mladen:
ValeoFX

Try out this one. If I am correct cases like the one you have are happening when you change symbols (at least that is when I got similar things on a chart), but made some other changes too to eliminate some other points of possible problems

regards

Mladen

=====================

Hi Mladen,

Thank you ever so much; much appreciate your time.

Best regards.

HEIKOBEAR

ASC Digital

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Mladen

I would like to ask you to fix/optimize the digital ASC indicators.

They are very slow and even crash MT4 and do not work on every broker for some reason.

I wonder whether they can be used in an EA?

Thanks,

Heiko
Heiko I can not find "R-MESA_Cutoff_frequencies" indicator anywhere (it is called from some of those indicators). Do you have it?

Yeap

This is the one causing slowdown (when called from ASCTrendSig1_MESA it hits the roof on every time frame change) Not sure if it can be altered in an efficient way, but will see

regards

Mladen

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen, I remeber you saying that you would try to fix the problem with the "R-MESA_Cutoff_frequncies" indicator. We never got an update if you where able to fix it or not.

So I wanted to ask if you were or were not able to fix it and if so can you post it for us?

Ismael

The problem with original metatrader ASC family indicators is that they have errors in it and that is why igorad made the whole labtrend family of indicators : to clean up the whole thing and make it reliable (even from the change of name you can see that the changes were extensive since igorad does not have a custom of renaming indicators, and if he named it differently, it means that the changes he made left very little or none of the original code - the changes were so extensive)

Hence, it is much better to use igorads indicators (they are on this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178426 ) then to try to find out what errors are in ASC indicators (since igorad have already done that work for us)

regards

Mladen

ismael360:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen, I remeber you saying that you would try to fix the problem with the "R-MESA_Cutoff_frequncies" indicator. We never got an update if you where able to fix it or not.

So I wanted to ask if you were or were not able to fix it and if so can you post it for us?

Ismael

The problem with original metatrader ASC family indicators is that they have errors in it and that is why igorad made the whole labtrend family of indicators : to clean up the whole thing and make it reliable (even from the change of name you can see that the changes were extensive since igorad does not have a custom of renaming indicators, and if he named it differently, it means that the changes he made left very little or none of the original code - the changes were so extensive)

Hence, it is much better to use igorads indicators (they are on this thread : LabTrend ) then to try to find out what errors are in ASC indicators (since igorad have already done that work for us)

regards

Mladen

10-4

Thanks for the getting back to me, and thank you for the link.

Midas performance..

Hi Mladen,

Just to show you how the Midas performed today and wanting to know whether the Yellow secondary line should not perhaps have been the line closer to the candles?

As I am still studying the original documents, I am not sure at all and would like to hear your informed opinion, please.

Best regards,

Files:

ValeoFX

What I have done is a strict "anchoring" of the calculation to the starting line. That is done, among other things, in order to avoid possible error with 2 global variables that akift is using in calculation : CumPVol_J and CumVol_J. If it is not done that way, values can be wrongly "accumulated" in those 2 variables and the difference in values probably comes from that (using global variables in indicator calculation is always a bad idea and should be avoided whenever it can)

Since akift is the one that has done and is doing the development of it, I think that it is better that he continues with what he does : frankly, his coding style is very different from mine and some coding logic that he uses I can not understand (it is difficult to understand the "what did the writer want to tell" in some cases) - it is better that he makes the changes

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Just to show you how the Midas performed today and wanting to know whether the Yellow secondary line should not perhaps have been the line closer to the candles?

As I am still studying the original documents, I am not sure at all and would like to hear your informed opinion, please.

Best regards,

Hi Mladen,

I'm trying to program an EA based on the Bulliz - high low indicator that you have created and have a question concerning opening trades.

The EA will work on 1h timeframe and i would like that max two trades (1 buy + 1 sell but not 2 buys or 2 sells) per hour should be open. I would like to avoid that e.g. a buy trade is opened, then closed and seconds later opened again because of the condition is met.

What is a good method to avoid reopening of trades in the same direction?

Regards,

greg

madlen

if #3089 is a problem, can I get a Zerolag hull without MTF??

Thanks

Ray

PS: never mind I got it, thanks anyway!

traderduke:
mladen,

I've been busy screwing up. I have an EA with a MTF problem. I switched and added time to both paramiters but no luck. can you fix it??

Thanks

Ray

Greg

Take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173219/page172

Inside you have all the logic for managing 1 buy and 1 sell order (or if you wish some other number of orders) I think that for a starting one it can be useful since it is simple and I hope easy to understand how and what it does. Try it out and if you need some more explanation or help, please let me know

regards

Mladen

kalusao:
Hi Mladen,

I'm trying to program an EA based on the Bulliz - high low indicator that you have created and have a question concerning opening trades.

The EA will work on 1h timeframe and i would like that max two trades (1 buy + 1 sell but not 2 buys or 2 sells) per hour should be open. I would like to avoid that e.g. a buy trade is opened, then closed and seconds later opened again because of the condition is met.

What is a good method to avoid reopening of trades in the same direction?

Regards,

greg

:):):)

Now you are doomed to use this one (no mtf, no alerts)

regards

Mladen

traderduke:
madlen

if #3089 is a problem, can I get a Zerolag hull without MTF??

Thanks

Ray

PS: never mind I got it, thanks anyway!
Reason: