Elite indicators :) - page 264

Yves and derfel,

in recent live use, I noticed that for this and the fourier extrapolation version, the indi does of course adjust, that is its nature.

However, one thing I have noticed so far is that even though the lines will adjust their curvatures (changing when they turn up or down and the angles), there has been very little change in the actual location of zero -line crosses for the historical values.. I dont know why, and am still just watching it live, but am amazed so far - and for both indis, the higher u set the lag, the "smoother" the lines, but again the locations of the zero-line crosses still seem to be very close to real trend shifts that hold up. One disappointment has been the accuracy of the fourier extrapolation - I have yet to find settings where the extrapolations pan out at ALL beyond a bar or 2 and are unusable as a forecast. Have u found any good settings for that?

Lets keep testing live - amazing work Mladen, still would love to see those enhancements we mentioned. Thanks so much!

Odysseus

Hi Guys,

Has there been any successful implementations of Joe DiNapoli's indicator set for MT4? I found some of the indicators on this forum, however I cannot work out if they are "best guesses" or the real deal?

Any info would be most welcome.

Cheers

Codex

mladen,

Once again i seem to have failed to convert one of your indicators to an EA. The picture shows a standard chart "green" and a strategy on h1 chart with a h4 time on "RK-ml-RSI_EMA_mtf v1.2" which is your RSI_EMA_mtf v1.2 with the trend buffer made visible. My Ea is firing off of the trend 1 or -1 but I can't replicate the visual h1. I'm sure i have the icustom layed out incorrectly. can you help me.

Thanks

Ray

Indicator request: Divergence of an oscilator

An idea for an indicator that might be very useful (at least for me..): a general indicator (like Fourier extrapolator of an indicator) that will show divergence signals of any oscilator against price.

Thanks,

- trendick

hello, ve just joined this forum. i could see u guys are doing great jobs. i wish you more success as we continue together.

i attached a super adx with this message. i need help and i believe this would be an holy grail if this work could be done. i don't know if somebody could help programme

1. only red bars would be showing

2. this would display 28 currencies

3. it would be in tabular form, currency pairs at left and timeframes from

1mins to months at the right colom

4. the time it appears and possibly , suggesting the direction base on the

trend.

i believe this would be a great work.

thanks

Files:
super_adx.gif  29 kb
super_adx.rar  977 kb

Ray

Do it this way (posting just the buy signal you are using as an example here, all the rest of the call to indicator should be done in same manner) :

bool BuySignal()

{

int timeFrame = PERIOD_H4; // or any time frame you choose, but it must be integer value

double Trendc = iCustom(Symbol(),timeFrame,"RK-ml-RSI_EMA_MTF v1.2","",RsiPeriod, MaType, MaPeriod,2,Shift+0);

if (Trendc > 0 && TimeCondition()) return(true); return(false);

}

[/php]but that way is not telling you that the trend have changed. In order to enter on trend change (I assume that it is what you want to do, otherwise every bar with up trend in this example, will show a buy signal), you need to have something like this

[php]bool BuySignal()

{

int timeFrame = PERIOD_H4; // or any time frame you choose, but it must be integer value

double Trendc = iCustom(Symbol(),timeFrame,"RK-ml-RSI_EMA_MTF v1.2","",RsiPeriod, MaType, MaPeriod,2,Shift+0);

double Trendp = iCustom(Symbol(),timeFrame,"RK-ml-RSI_EMA_MTF v1.2","",RsiPeriod, MaType, MaPeriod,2,Shift+1);

if (Trendc!=Trendp && Trendc > 0 && TimeCondition()) return(true); return(false);

}

regards

Mladen

traderduke:
mladen,

Once again i seem to have failed to convert one of your indicators to an EA. The picture shows a standard chart "green" and a strategy on h1 chart with a h4 time on "RK-ml-RSI_EMA_mtf v1.2" which is your RSI_EMA_mtf v1.2 with the trend buffer made visible. My Ea is firing off of the trend 1 or -1 but I can't replicate the visual h1. I'm sure i have the icustom layed out incorrectly. can you help me.

Thanks

Ray

Hello Mladen,

Could you please add your golden touch and double check the attached divergence indicator. I would like to apply it to your following indicators:

- Color Stochastic + mtf.mq4

- averages MACD - mtf & alerts.mq4

- CCI - nrp & mtf advanced.mq4

If the MTF part is going to cause an issue then just on the non mtf versions would be 100%.

I have started learning DiNapoli levels as my new core methodology and Divergence is one of the analysis techniques.

I am also using your Fibo pivots - alerts & levels.mq4 for assisting me with the DiNapoli levels.

Would you know if the DiNapoli Stochastics indicator is actually a normal Stochastics with settings 8,3,3 and smoothing applied?

DiNapoli also has an indicator he calls the MACD predictor, but from what I have researched this is a normal MACD with settings of 8, 13, 9.

Thank you in advanced.

Cheers

Codex

Files:
divergence.mq4  31 kb

Curious about libSSA.dll source code

Hello Mladen,

You mentioned the source code for your libSSA.dll on this post. The only source code that I found posted within this thread is on this post here posted way back in 2009. I just wondering if it's the same as the current libSSA.dll as the size of the currrent dll is much larger than the one from 2009.

Kind Regards

Rodney

PS: I am not requesting that you post your current source code, I'm only curious if it has changed.

How to add a stop loss

Hello,

I'm using the following EA with great result (i know its a martingale but if you stop early you win) but it hasn't any stop loss possibility.

Could someone add one ?

Thanks

Files:

mladen

thanks for the prog fix. I have 40 questions but here are a few of them;

1. integer value - does" int timeFrame = PERIOD_H4" produce that result??

2. can i make it an input?? Does icustom need a change to control the timeframe??

3. the picture show no change to the results apparently the "int timeFrame = PERIOD_H4" are hard fast inputs and there is no control from the TimeFrame input.

top chart is h1 with h4 rsi input

middle is STR run with h1 chart

bottom is Str run with h4 chart , both have the hard coded "int timeFrame = PERIOD_H4" in place as shown in MET editor picture.

Yes my goal was to run a h1 chart with the h4 timeframe and enter trades at the reversal.

any sugestions.

Thanks

Ray

mladen:
Ray

Do it this way (posting just the buy signal you are using as an example here, all the rest of the call to indicator should be done in same manner) :

bool BuySignal()

{

if (Trendc > 0 && TimeCondition()) return(true); return(false);

}

[/php]but that way is not telling you that the trend have changed. In order to enter on trend change (I assume that it is what you want to do, otherwise every bar with up trend in this example, will show a buy signal), you need to have something like this

[php]bool BuySignal()

{

double Trendp = iCustom(Symbol(),timeFrame,"RK-ml-RSI_EMA_MTF v1.2","",RsiPeriod, MaType, MaPeriod,2,Shift+1);

if (Trendc!=Trendp && Trendc > 0 && TimeCondition()) return(true); return(false);

}

regards

Mladen
Reason: