Elite indicators :) - page 193

Back to DTosc....

Hi Mladen,

I trust you had a good night's sleep, after last night's work.

Sorry to be back onto DTosc which seems to have "replaced" my faithful Stochastic with aplomb.

Would you mind adding ARROWS onto the Candles whenever the DTosc reaches max/min-levels, please? Deadly accurate and has helped me a lot in the last week alone.

Thanking you in advance.

Files:
dtosc.mq4  5 kb

mladen:
And the Ehlers NonLinear filter zone Attaching documents from John Ehlers describing Ehlers NonLiner filter and Ehlers Distance Coefficient filter. They are not the same. These indicators attached here are the ones coded as John Ehlers describes it (so they are the "real" Ehlers NonLiner filters)
regards Mladen

Sorry for the confusion! I actually found the Ehlers filter for NT and than I looked it up for MT. I really thought they were equal.

By the way, have you heard about the Noxa indicators? Would be interesting to have them for MT though one can use Neuroshell and pass the signals to MT.

Dear mladen,

is it possible to interpolate the attached "FXSnipers_ErgodicCCI_TriggerAlertFast_mtf", so that a higher TF does not appear in "steps" but in a smooth mode - like you did for example with the "color stochastic" in post # 1589 ?

And if possible, it would be fine, if it could show arrows for the crossings ?

I know there is a special thread for "FXSnipers_Ergodic..." and there has a lot of work been done from you on that, but I couldn't find a smmothed or interpolated one (with arrows) for MTF.

I'm not sure, if this one (attached) is the "best" or "latest". I have to say I'm really confused of all the different versions (with MTF, with Fast, with NEUTRAL ...)

If I overlooked it, would you please be so kind and lead me to where i can find it ?

thanks in advance

derfel

Hi mladen,

Can you please help me with this.

I set up the Fibonacci Zones on the SDX Indicator, but I haven't been able to add Weekly and Monthly Levels. (I've been trying to figure it out using your Pivot Point indicator as an example, but I'm getting many error codes)

I need one of 2 things, whichever one is more simple.

Adding the Weekly, Monthly functionality to the SDX Indicator

or

Adding the Fibonacci Zone levels to the Pivot Point indicator with the option of having the line start at the current candle (like the SDX is set up)

If you can help me with this I would really appreciate it. It's the last thing I need to fix for a while on my trading setup.

Thank you for your kindness.

Fudo

Files:

rvi jurik

Here's an Rvi on jurik with mtf and alerts, also a channel version which needs the rvi on jurik in indicators folder for it to work. Had to eliminate the signal couldn't figure out any other way to do this, due to 8 buffer limit!!

derfel:
Dear mladen,

is it possible to interpolate the attached "FXSnipers_ErgodicCCI_TriggerAlertFast_mtf", so that a higher TF does not appear in "steps" but in a smooth mode - like you did for example with the "color stochastic" in post # 1589 ?

And if possible, it would be fine, if it could show arrows for the crossings ?

I know there is a special thread for "FXSnipers_Ergodic..." and there has a lot of work been done from you on that, but I couldn't find a smmothed or interpolated one (with arrows) for MTF.

I'm not sure, if this one (attached) is the "best" or "latest". I have to say I'm really confused of all the different versions (with MTF, with Fast, with NEUTRAL ...)

If I overlooked it, would you please be so kind and lead me to where i can find it ?

thanks in advance

derfel

Hi Derfel,

Did the interpolate and the arrows, and some jurik smoothing and needed help from Mladen(big THANKS TO HIM) but here it is!!

altoronto

Here is one that is OK (dont worry about the name : SSL is in fact Gann high/low activator)
regards

Mladen

altoronto:
Hi Mladen, can you fix attached indicator for repainting issue? As always, thank you in advance.

Fx Sniper Ergodic CCI_TriggerAlertFast_mtf_arrows_v1.mq4

Dear mrtools,

BIG THANKS to you and to mladen.

Thank you

derfel

Thank you nr. (n-1)

mladen:
altoronto Here is one that is OK (dont worry about the name : SSL is in fact Gann high/low activator)
regards Mladen
Reason: