Elite indicators :) - page 191

Files:

mladen:
Gafet

This should be it

The parameter that is the most important : TimeOfAncoredBar. It is the time of the bar that is anchored and around which everything is drawn. Starting from that bar NumebrOfBarsPerCandlebars are counted and when reached a new candle is drawn. Time must be entered in a "yyyy.mm.dd hh:mm" format. I think that the rest of the parameters does not need explanation. With FilledCandlesyou can get either "hollow" candles (like on the first picture) or filled candles (like on the second picture)

So, just to remind : candles do not have anything with time. They are exclusively counting bars and when a certain number of bars is reached, new candle is started (here is a 20 bars candle example)
Also, using UniqueCandlesIdentifierallows you to place multiple indicators on the same chart (just assign unique name to it). I don't know if it is useful but, with a help of this parameter, can be done

PS: I just noticed that the name of the TimeForAncoredBar is wrong (it should have been TimeForAnchoredBar) but decided to leave it as is (it is just a name - the purpose is fulfilled regardless of the name )

regards

Mladen

Thanks Mladen,

you are the best

Regards

Gafet

And a continuation : it turned out that the "by numbers" candle indicator can be easily adjusted to show any time frame (the "non existent" in metatrader too), and since this one has a simpler code, so ...

This one shows any time frame candles. Time frames covered :
1 minute - M1 or 1

2 minutes - M2 or 2

3 minutes - M3 or 3

4 minutes - M4 or 4

5 minutes - M5 or 5

6 minutes - M6 or 6

10 minutes - M10 or 10

12 minutes - M12 or 12

15 minutes - M15 or 15

20 minutes - M20 or 20

30 minutes - M30 or 30

1 hour - H1 or 60

2 hours - H2 or 120

3 hours - H3 or 180

4 hours - H4 or 240

6 hours - H6 or 360

8 hours - H8 or 480

12 hours - H12 or 720

1 day - D1 or 1440

1 week - W1 or 10080

1 month - MN or 43200

As an example : 8 hour candles on a 15 minute chart
PS: on initial posting did not notice that I left out 12 minutes candle too. So re-posted one with 12 minute candles too

CCi repaints

mladen,

I have this muti CCI but it repaints:

1. Can your keen programming eye fix the problem?

2. Does the multi period cci preclude making this an mtf ?? If so do you have a CCI mtf.

I see in your programming the use of "indicatorFileName = WindowExpertName" I've searched MQL for an understanding of its use but to no avail,could you please explain its use.

Thanks

Ray

Files:

Ray

With those settings you are never going to get an alert nor will it exceed the "alerting" levels

Since you have only 3 time frames and since weights for all the time frames are 1 (even the one that is missing in input is by default 1) the maximum-minimum sum that can be reached is 3. You have to either adjust the alertsLevel or assign different weights for time frames so that the eventual sum can exceed alertsLevel (sum is calculated simply : as a sum of weight*TimeFrameResult (time frame result can be 1 or -1))

regards

Mladen

traderduke:
mladen or ValeoFX,

I'm not clear on your multi inputs could you show an input for the Dtosc or the nonlag. I tried several settings but I can't get to yours. Its probaby because I don't understand the multi inputs. The attached are my inputs per Vals nonlag???

Ray

_forex-tsd.com/attachments/manual-trading-systems-indicators/87475d1270782331t-elite-indicators-dtoscwithjrsx.gif

Hello! What indicator pain bars in red and green on this chart?

AndreusTSD:
_forex-tsd.com/attachments/manual-trading-systems-indicators/87475d1270782331t-elite-indicators-dtoscwithjrsx.gif Hello! What indicator pain bars in red and green on this chart?

Try here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general post # 1912

and the other files needed for Ssa bars to work are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general post#1801!

thanks!

give me advice please, what most intresting indicator I can see in Elite Section and Advance Elite Section?

I'm new here, your advice to me would be very helpful

d

mrtools:
Try here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general post # 1912 and the other files needed for Ssa bars to work are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general post#1801!

Please do you have sth i can read to know how to use the TTM Ssa Bars ??

Or some explanations . . . How is it reacculating? When is it doing it?

When should i consider the color as final? Brief how to use it, i have put it, but somes difficulties to use it.

Thank you for your explanations . . .

Reason: