Elite indicators :) - page 60

One more clock

I post this one here (in indicators section) even if it is coded as expert

It is a clock that does not wait for a tick to show the time when a candle will expire and can be set to alert you if some other time frame candle expires

When you get something like the case on the picture (red time) it means that the candle already expired and the signal is late

PS:

It is an expert, so do not place it on a chart where an expert is active

Copy it to experts folder not the indicators folder

Also, this one does not need the "expert enabled" option (it works in an endless loop)

Files:
clock.gif  22 kb
eclock.mq4  8 kb

GreatYves:
I`m trying to trade exclusively with fibs too and i am very interested in every fibo related indicators.

How can I help you?

Request: Looking for indicator

working on a new strategy, but I'm short an important indicator that could really help out.

I'm looking for an Average Range indicator that will show in the upper corner (or selectable corner):

==========================================================

AvgRange: Yesterday Week Month 180Days "X" Days

PIPS: pp ppp ppp ppp ppp

Today High: pppp ADR High: pppp

Today Low: pppp ADR Low: pppp

Pips to today High: pp Pips to ADR High: pppp

Pips to today Low: pp Pips to ADR Low: pppp

1. ADR calculations are:

"X" Days = is variable, e.g. 3,4,5

calculating daily trading range and averages;

Daily High - Daily Low = Daily range

Daily ranges are added up and divided by the number of days for simple period ADR.

2. "ADR High" number is the highest price during the "X" period

3. "ADR Low" number is the lowest price during the "X" period

4. the rest of the fields are pretty self-explanatory.

Anyone seen anything like this?

A lot of bank traders are paying more attention to ranges these days, so I think the info is pretty useful..

thanks!

Linuxser:
How can I help you?

Give me the holy grail!

Seriously...

I would like, an EOD (end of day) , fibo indicator like fibocalv31 but fixed , that would change strategy accordingly to the state of the market. Right now fibocalc work for trending market but it would be good that if we are in ranging market that it`s change it`s strategy to another trading method, this could be somekind of 23,6-76,4 channel trading or something alike. Range or trend could maybe be determine by either adx level or adx-adxr cross, or some better filter if there is. It should also have some backtesting ability. There could be also more then 2 trading method suggested by the indicator, depending on the 'deepness' of the range or the strength of the trend. This might not be the holy grail but i would be curious to back test it.

Maybe it already exists, commercially or not, maybe not i don`t know. Maybe on some other platform then MT4.

I am no programmer but if i could, that would be my project.

help, 123 pattern

i wonder if someone could help me with this indicator. it is barry sander's 123 pattern and it does not expire. the trouble is that is does not work on all pairs. plus, i would like to know if it could be changed so that the fib portion is optional.since i know absolutly nothing about coding...i hope some could look at it for me. also, it dosen't seem to work on 5m tf(although not that important).

i like using the 123 pattern for trading, is this indicator a good one or is there a better one. my eyes are not good enough yet to spot the patters quickly......thanks ....vince

ok,just found how to eliminate fibs, lol

Files:

thanks for the info - I took a look and they are just not quite what I need. I'll keep looking.

again thanks!!

have a good one.

dave

Please pay attention to last version of AllAverages (v2.3).

The main part of Jurik MA is added to collection (MA_Method = 20).

It's some sort of triple smoothed Kalman filter.

So now each of you have an opportunity to create own adaptive Kalman filter based on Jurik smoothing.

Regards,

Igor

Files:

Thank you Igorad, this indicator is very impressive!

Nice!

igorad:
Please pay attention to last version of AllAverages (v2.3).

The main part of Jurik MA is added to collection (MA_Method = 20).

It's some sort of triple smoothed Kalman filter.

So now each of you have an opportunity to create own adaptive Kalman filter based on Jurik smoothing.

Regards,

Igor

It looks great Igor. I was wondering if it would be possible to an option to add filter value to it.

Thanks.

Reason: