T-1000 indicators MT3 / MT4

Hi All,

Some of you may of heard of the legend Trader/Programmer called T-1000.

aparently some amazing indicators have been created from this person & if anyone has any, would you be so kind to share.

There are some Wolfwave indicators & elliot wave indicators floating around somewhere which are brillant or so I'v heard, I think though mainly for MT3.

Either version is fine.

Cheers

Jorgka

jorgka:
Hi All,

Some of you may of heard of the legend Trader/Programmer called T-1000.

aparently some amazing indicators have been created from this person & if anyone has any, would you be so kind to share.

There are some Wolfwave indicators & elliot wave indicators floating around somewhere which are brillant or so I'v heard, I think though mainly for MT3.

Either version is fine.

Cheers

Jorgka

I am looking for elliott wave indacator for MT3. Any one have it. I have it for mt4 and about 200-300 more for mt4. But FXDD is still on mt3.

Also looking for pivot lines indicator for mt3. If any one can convert mt4 to mt3 let me know that too.

thanks

Dave

xxDavidxSxx:
But FXDD is still on mt3.

Hi Dave, I think FXDD already start to accept live account for MT4 since my friend already start using it. Hope this help

FXDD and MT4

My broker is FXDD, and in a real time trading they use MT3 as far as I know. Demo acocounts can use MT4. After reading your reply I send a question to FXDD - is it true that they have MT4 for real accounts.

Let's wait for an answer...

FXDD has MT4 live trading now.

I had an account created a few months ago for mt3 and then asked them to convert me to MT4.

FXDD Live

FXDD Live has been running on MT4 for about a month.

Mini accounts & standard account are ready & waiting

Also guys this is a post for T-1000 indicators not Fxdd questions??

Jorgka

Reason: