nud4.gif  24 kb
nud1.gif  27 kb

Shahzadfx:
Great at least you get some.

I am already long to G/U.

Hoping for good pips in this one.

Rgds,

SFX

Heya, still holding long g/j here. my a/j was closed out at target price since then, hopefully g/j will break north!! at the moment the swap is paying for this 4 week long aud/nzd i've got :\ still waiting for a 1.15 break there ... if 1.13 doesn't hold this time then maybe i will sell, not sure

You took a a/u posi to? me to but i just closed it for 35 pips . I think I might try long on the next retrace as I have short signal now showing. Personally i only like to see conflicting signals at 50+ pips if they come in with less pips i usually bail.

GL!

I have a general rule where I find prices (on majors) reach extremes on friday at about 2pm GMT so I should have held aud long till tonight ( time will tell!

Fridays.

Guys,

I'd like to know what you do on fridays, market-wise.

do you close positions? leave them open over the weekend?

do you open anytoday or wait until sunday?

regards,

CJ.-

ZeeJay:
Guys,

regards,

CJ.-

Today's numbers were not in favor of USD, still USD is getting strong due to geo-political scenario. However, every one is confused right now; I think the way these things are going on can disrupt any kind of technical or fundamental (economics) analysis. It is very difficult right now to hold positions for two days. Too much uncertainty. So people, please be careful.

I am backing off right now.

Rgds,

SFX

ZeeJay:
Guys,

regards,

CJ.-

I hold over weekends and very rarely open new positions on Friday.

nice down channel on gbp

hey guys!

It's rest time for us....

so, I'll just leave you with this graphic...

it's an obvious down-channel on G/U...

the question is....will it breakout to the down-side or will it return to the top of the channel which is 450 pips away ?

I know someone on this thread who is long on this one already!

I'll make my decision sunday night before monday european open.

great weekend everybody,

CJ.-

Files:

AUD channel

Shahzadfx:
I closed AUD, at 50+ almost. IF It retraces to 7483 i will go long for long term.

Rgds,

SFX

Hi Shahzad,

I just finished this analysis , just for practice.

Can you tell if this is what you saw before you made the 50 pips on AUD ?

regards,

CJ.-

Files:

ZeeJay:
Hi Shahzad,

I just finished this analysis , just for practice.

Can you tell if this is what you saw before you made the 50 pips on AUD ?

regards,

CJ.-

Thanks for your question, and I am happy that you are practicing.

It is one of the tools which add in your analysis to find out strong s/r level and direction of the pair. Trend lines and the channels are good when we have trending market. The break of strong trending market, I mean, its channel and trend line must be based on strong movement and speed with good strong economic reason. As far as technical is concern not only the trend line should be broken solidly but also the range of the given time period should be broken or in other words the undecided area of the market should also be broken.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:
au.gif  27 kb
Reason: