Position Trading. - page 11

Shahzadfx:
N/U.

Let me know, if someone is seeing soemthing else.

Rgds,

SFX

N/U is about to break this level with good force. This trade surly will give some pips.

Rgds,

SFX

Heya, i took a long eur/gbp at .6707 and took 1/2 g/j long off and 2/3 off the eur/usd long... for the record can't go wrong this month

Some examples.

Please write back if you have any comments.

Last week was good.

Made couple of pips. GBP trade was good almost made 400+ pips only on one lot, and around couple with JPY.

SFX

Files:
oct29.gif  27 kb
div.gif  24 kb

Heya, i'm pretty flat at the moment except for still long gbp/jpy and aud/nzd (still !!)

I'm taking long usd/chf today at 1.2438 stop 1.2380 first target 1.2540, if that's seen i will decide from there... bit iffy about long term usd longs at the moment though.. but i'm all out of the last few weeks shorts so fingers crossed we see some form of mid week pull back, if it's decent i might get short again.

good luck!

beep beep... i'm going short aud/jpy at 90.58 stop 91.15 target 89.40 for now.

what do you guys think? anyone else keen to post their postion tradeS?

positions

jackjones:
beep beep... i'm going short aud/jpy at 90.58 stop 91.15 target 89.40 for now. what do you guys think? anyone else keen to post their postion tradeS?

well, i am short yen . paid 117.80 for it, a couple days ago. +63 at the moment. will probably close some of that after NFP.

so, jack, we're getting ready for a dollar reversal?

CJ.-

ZeeJay:
well, i am short yen . paid 117.80 for it, a couple days ago. +63 at the moment. will probably close some of that after NFP.

so, jack, we're getting ready for a dollar reversal?

CJ.-

Somewhat, i'm short gbp/usd as well now. I think the fact that USD is expecting no more hikes might be premature.

Also got a long aud/usd box option play going incase im wrong

I'm dead flat and managed to cover last weeks gains.... till next time :S

My cad is right now at break even i had negative for couple of days now it is good.

Lets talk about next week, and look at the picture.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:
nov5rb.gif  29 kb

jackjones:
beep beep... i'm going short aud/jpy at 90.58 stop 91.15 target 89.40 for now. what do you guys think? anyone else keen to post their postion tradeS?

I don't have A/J. Thank you for posting real time positions. I will start doing it again, I was little busy.

Rgds,

SFX

Reason: