Position Trading. - page 12

Heya, no problems... i opened long eur/cad at 1.4362 target ~ 1.45 with stop reverse at 1.4313 also longed aud/nzd again at 1.15 stop at 1.1391 with first target for half ~1.1635

jackjones:
Heya, no problems... i opened long eur/cad at 1.4362 target ~ 1.45 with stop reverse at 1.4313 also longed aud/nzd again at 1.15 stop at 1.1391 with first target for half ~1.1635

I am short at U/Cad...

Rgds,

SFX

I m short at G/CHF (+25), U/J (+57), and U/Cad is +32...

Thank you,

SFX

Heya, i took short aud today stop at 7810... also took 1/3 aud/nzd off and 2/3 eur/cad off.

jackjones:
Heya, i took short aud today stop at 7810... also took 1/3 aud/nzd off and 2/3 eur/cad off.

A/N, nzd is looking strong right now. Becareful.

Rgds,

SFX

Heya, brought my short aud.usd back and im long again at 7681 stop 7635 for now, looking for a retest of .78

nearly all out of eur/cad long at 1.452, holding remaining at b/e to see what happens. that was a lucky pick!

still holding aud/nzd, this puppy just doesn't want to die

at work now so going to check aud/usd out further at home plus look for another pair to stalk ciao

This isn't really a position trade by the looks. Very short term on aud for me lately. I do change now and then as the market does. I do this because it is probably going to range for a bit.

btw i accept no responsibility.. for anything

it is not me for writing anything in a forum as i normally enjoy reading other ppl posts but very rare for me to write anything. but this time i think you guys are deserve a li'l bit appreciation...why? because at last i see someone trading using daily and not minutes...a lot of ppl claim they have found holygrail...and they trade using minutes chart!. it works when you back test but it wont work when you trade your own real money. daily chart or longer period are more reliable and when we go with the trend it will never wrong (unless something unpredictable happens).

keep on educate our fellow friends especially all those new guys. hope we all make money.

patience and risk management is the key. keep up the good work guys.

happy trading,

korn_trader

time for reversal...

Hi guys ....

found significant divergence on all major on the daily charts....particulary on friday.

get ready to go with (in favor of) the dollar in the majors...

CJ.-

ZeeJay:
Hi guys ....

found significant divergence on all major on the daily charts....particulary on friday.

get ready to go with (in favor of) the dollar in the majors...

CJ.-

I hope you guys read my post on time.

it's been an incredible run so far, and keeps getting better by the minute.

see the attached image.

good trading guys,

CJ.-

Files:
Reason: