Position Trading. - page 10

Right now my latest postions are:

G/U +114

E/G +18

G/CHF Target hit. Total almost more then +300 pips.

Rgds,

SFX

Shahzadfx:
Right now my latest postions are:

G/U +114

E/G +18

G/CHF Target hit. Total almost more then +300 pips.

Rgds,

SFX

Sorry, I've been preoccupied lately to say the least. Are you using an indicator to draw the graphs?

Fx Diva

Files:
oct22.gif  10 kb

fxdiva:
Sorry, I've been preoccupied lately to say the least. Are you using an indicator to draw the graphs? Fx Diva

No indicators. I use indicator just to find our divergence.

Rgds,

SFX

Heya, heres my current positions. taken almost half off all trades and going to set stops tonight

jackjones:
Heya, heres my current positions. taken almost half off all trades and going to set stops tonight http://daemos.ath.cx/stuff/06/posoct06.png

Other then A/N. I had all same positions almost.

Keep updating about your positions, and let the other short term traders know, who is wining. ST or LT.

Rgds,

SFX

what best pair to trade for this week?

what do think of gu sir?

tq

dudin:
what best pair to trade for this week?

what do think of gu sir?

tq

Gbp is still looking strong, USD today's move is looking little aggressive. I m still bullish on Gbp, but technically there is no trade.

Rgds,

SFX

Method

Hi SFX

You have been posting your trades for a while now, you mentioned that you do not use any indicators except for divergences and that you trade long term, all these are very good but is it not the time to tell us about your strategies and the way you set up your entries?

regards

howard

howard:
Hi SFX

You have been posting your trades for a while now, you mentioned that you do not use any indicators except for divergences and that you trade long term, all these are very good but is it not the time to tell us about your strategies and the way you set up your entries?

regards

howard

N/U.

Let me know, if someone is seeing soemthing else.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:
oct24nu.gif  30 kb
Reason: