Aggressive scalp ea - page 12

mq4 file

Cyrillic:
You don't really need 5 digit version of this ea, just multiply sl tp parameters by 10 and it will trade fine. It backtest well but when you put it on forward test it takes up a lot of memory, my main problem being it doesn't yield enough % in trade yet because it simple takes up too much margin and hold bad trades indefinitely until they blow through acc... Here is a version with risk and time management added if you want to use it in separate time frames just write 11:00-13:00&24:00-4:00 and it will trade in those boundaries. I have also included a set of what seems to be the optimal, to me (my broker has low spread on eur/chf) Hope this helps.

Please upload mq4 file.

mq4 file

hello all i need this file in mq4 format can some body help please.

thank you..

thanks

good job !

Here is the mq4 file...

wow I have forward and back tested this EA and well "escape2" seems to work best out of them all (by far)

One thing i found is that you need to set it according to the current trend on a monthly chart before you to back test it and if trend is up, then set it to only take long positions and the reverse if trend is down.

Now i am running a forward test for 2 days on 3 pairs , eur/usd, gbp/usd and usd/chf ... starting balance on demo with fxdd $5000 and profit loss is $1177.34 with suprisingly low DD. Now this ea needs user control and supervision, to open trades thats about it, mainly when and in which direction that is...

I am gonna see if anyone wants to add a few simple lagging indicators to it, higher time frame confirmation and 3 moving avarages crosses to open trades and i really do believe this product can go commercial I would also like to add 3c_Turbo_JRSX_.mq4 indicator on 15min chart to help identify the trend.

msg me if you need any help funding this project .

I will post my trade results from demo soon as some of the left over open trades come to close, i am guessing 3 hours or so.

does this EA work with 5 digits brokers?

i am trying to test it but its not working for me.

stop loss

this is good ea, the kind i like, however, you have to figure out s/t loss and control the margin, any help????

ervichov:
wow I have forward and back tested this EA and well "escape2" seems to work best out of them all (by far)

One thing i found is that you need to set it according to the current trend on a monthly chart before you to back test it and if trend is up, then set it to only take long positions and the reverse if trend is down.

Now i am running a forward test for 2 days on 3 pairs , eur/usd, gbp/usd and usd/chf ... starting balance on demo with fxdd $5000 and profit loss is $1177.34 with suprisingly low DD. Now this ea needs user control and supervision, to open trades thats about it, mainly when and in which direction that is...

I am gonna see if anyone wants to add a few simple lagging indicators to it, higher time frame confirmation and 3 moving avarages crosses to open trades and i really do believe this product can go commercial I would also like to add 3c_Turbo_JRSX_.mq4 indicator on 15min chart to help identify the trend.

msg me if you need any help funding this project .

I will post my trade results from demo soon as some of the left over open trades come to close, i am guessing 3 hours or so.

sorry to bother, so you have to decide the trend before setting up the EA? so if the trend is up, you just put place buy order only? so what indicators you use to decide the trend? thanks

yan7181:
sorry to bother, so you have to decide the trend before setting up the EA? so if the trend is up, you just put place buy order only? so what indicators you use to decide the trend? thanks

thats true, this ea is great.. lets find good indicator to decide major trend..

i use this

Will this work in NFA brokers like ibfx ?

Thanks

Reason: