10points 3.mq4 - page 393

ncmd57:
But it is a Market Maker Did you use them with live account ?.

Yes it is... but is 10 years old, I had no problems with them and also I did not heard complains about them.

Besides, I really doubt any MT4 broker is really ECN even it claim so.

trading error message

i am getting this alert and the ea is not trading. Does anyone know what is causing it?

10p3v1.01 1HR EURUSD,M5: invalid ticket for OrderClose function

The principe of calculating pipstep is grail now for me. You did great job brother

I was sseeking long long time something to calculate pipstep different way.

contact me please if you are coder

davidke20:
Hi guys. Its been awhile. I've posted 1 of the best martingale cost averaging EA so far. I've tested it on a demo account for more then half a year. Its being doing steadily and promising. There is no big money from it, but its rather safe to trade with. You can refer to this thread, look for my post. I hope some programmer from this thread can get over 10point3 and have a look out of the box. I have to give special credit to the 2 of my buddy, Wayne and Sandy. They've been helping to provide idea and testing all these time. If you know them, and like the EA, please give them a thank note. I wish you guys best of luck and have a happy trading life. Good bye.

Best regards,

David

alpine4133:
i am getting this alert and the ea is not trading. Does anyone know what is causing it? 10p3v1.01 1HR EURUSD,M5: invalid ticket for OrderClose function

it depends on the broker you use

"order send limits"

where are u testing ?

MArtingale trend?

Hey im looking for a martingale ea that works on trend.for example if the ea thinks there is a trend it will place a trade in that direction.any ideas

?thanks

As I remember - all 10p3v EA version is with MACD.

As to something new which I did not test yet so ...

Look at this page: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178672

EA is on this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

It is 10p3v1.00 EA: pipstep and stochastic were added.

------------

10p3v1.01 EA - next version: - this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178672/page5

------------

There are some other EAs which did not test yet.

new digital

thanks pal its help like this that keeps me a life time member of the elite section and any other way i can help

This EA seems to have big drawdowns, like 90% or more. Is it possible to optimise this? Which settings to people use to minimise the drawdown?

Need help

davidke20:
Jim,

Market still trending. Until EA detects a reversal, it will not issue any more trade. For your information, put a MACD standard 12,26,9 on your chart.When ever the red line cross out the histogram bar, it will initiate a trade. Above 0 will do sell only, vice versa below 0 will do buy only. More over, H1 is lesser trade. To build the account up to 100%, you need a year time if it resemble the backtest.

Regards

David

Bro David can you help me to make an improvement to this EA.

First assume the EA open first trade buy 0.1lot at 9.0025 with TP at 9.0050 then the EA open the second position at buy 0.2lot at 9.0000 with TP at 9.0025. Then 10p3EA will automatically change the TP at first trade to the TP at second trade that is 9.0025. And so on if the EA open the third trade the first and second trade will change automatically to the TP at third TP.

5 decimal please

Hi there, i run this ea on ibfx, they start to change to 5 decimal pricing. can someone please tell me how to make this ea work on 5 decimal? thank you in advance.

Reason: