10points 3.mq4 - page 394

Find attached.

PointRatio = 10 for 5 digit,

PointRatio = 1 for 4 digit.

Files:

Newer

Is the newest version the Freedom pip10p3 or the 10p30.4 ?

Which is the newest version?

newdigital:
Find attached.

PointRatio = 10 for 5 digit,

PointRatio = 1 for 4 digit.

There are a lot of versions.

This version is just old/normal 10p3v0.03 wirh 4/5 digit prices possibility (someone asked to post it so I posted).

Well, but last version of the given adviser 10p3v0.03_5d.mq4 shows better results, but loses profit, as though fixed this bug, would be wonderful

good results

Meg:
Well, but last version of the given adviser 10p3v0.03_5d.mq4 shows better results, but loses profit, as though fixed this bug, would be wonderful

I am using version 10p3v0.031 and I just added an extra 0 for TP and SL for 5 digit broker. So far it is working well. I have made 130.00 since 5/1 on demo using mini account ibfx starting lot 0.01 max trade 5, sl 1600,tp 200, tf h1, all major currency +, reverse false, no time filter.

Original EA

Dear all,

I am trying to run the original version of this exert advisor on IBFX mini whitout sucess. I always get an error "invalid lot size/amount".

I have noticed that the original version does not work with 0.01 lots??? Is it correct?

Does anyone has a version that correctly works with lots 0.01, 0.02, etc.?

Please the original version.

Best regards

Paulo

Try from post #3933 for 5 digit broker.

newdigital:
Try from post #3933 for 5 digit broker.

Dear newdigital,

Thank you for the reply. But the attached versions performs diferently. I need the 10 Points 3 version attached.

Regards

Paulo

Files:

Your attached version is working for 4 digit broker only.

What is 4 digit?

price as 1.2345

5 digit?

1.23456 for example.

newdigital:
Your attached version is working for 4 digit broker only.

What is 4 digit?

price as 1.2345

5 digit?

1.23456 for example.

Yes. Thank you. If I am not requesting too much, is it possible for you to make "this" version work for 5 digits?

I am sorry for requesting you that because I know you have other things to do for sure.

If so, it whould be helpfull

Thank you very, very much

Regards

Paulo

Reason: