10points 3.mq4 - page 337

Hi Adrazz

Thanks for the ,set file, can I assume that we are still on 0.03 when this test was made?

Hey David, where can I find the latest version, I am to lazy to read the whole thread.

Thanks

Wayne

KaMpeR:
Hi Adrazz

Thanks for the ,set file, can I assume that we are still on 0.03 when this test was made?

Hey David, where can I find the latest version, I am to lazy to read the whole thread.

Thanks

Wayne

Yes that was with version 3

same as before but with Money Management risk set at 0.2

Files:

adrazz:

Great backtest! Very nice! Thanks

Pablo

Pabloreg:
Great backtest! Very nice! Thanks Pablo

you welcome

Hey David, just wondering how v0.04 is coming? with Progression Protection?

Thank you

10p3v002 live and demo compare.

Hi, all,

Below is the demo statement that matched the live one at post #3340 in initial deposit, EA, preset, and time of activation.

Can we draw the conclusion that live and demo are the same?

Best,

forexjim

adrazz:

With money management looks better Atleast I saw lower drawdown. Thank you for your time on running the backtester.

Regards

David

matrixebiz:
Hey David, just wondering how v0.04 is coming? with Progression Protection? Thank you

004 blew up twice a week. You can find more detail at here. Still working on it though. Stay tune.

forexjim:
Hi, all,

Below is the demo statement that matched the live one at post #3340 in initial deposit, EA, preset, and time of activation.

Can we draw the conclusion that live and demo are the same?

Best,

forexjim

Demo and live have a slight different that you couldn't realize when they blow up togather. Since it blow up togather, all you can see from the data is both of them wrecked!

We have a very nice experience with trading 10p3 relatives. The most significant we find out how different of demo VS live is the V12 that we tested last year. While demo is making over 500% a month, whilst live account took 4 months to achieve 400%(ofcourse, in the end they both shows the same. blow up in the end!). The main reason is where the hunting stops, slippages, widened spread. Very easy for you to find out, set 10p3 to MaxTrades1. Put the EA running parrallel on live VS demo. Everytime when there is a trade initiated, take a look at the price of where they take up the trade. Oftenly you'll see there is 1 pip different. Give you an example here.

PipStep 5

Buy position for USDJPY

Lot size _____Demo____________Live________TakeProfit

0.01________104.50 __________104.51______104.60

0.03________104.45 __________104.44______104.55

0.09________104.40 __________104.38______104.50

When the escalation reaches 0.09, demo needed 10pips to close off the progression, whilst live account needed 12pips to close off. This will be good you can close off teh trades, because you obviously bought at lower price, and get a higher profit on the exits. What if you DID NOT close off the trades?! You'll be continue escalate to 0.27, then 0.81, then 2.43, then blow up. Besides, oftenly we saw when the price is heading to 104.50, the bid and ask price suddenly changed figure. Such as originally the bid/ask should be 104.48/104.51 in this case when it getting near to your TP which is situated at 104.50, you can see the bid/ask suddenly changed to 104.45/104.55. Meaning you'll need to suffer another 5 more pips to close the trade. Which originally you only need another 2 pips to close, now you need 5 instead.

Regards

David

davidke20:
With money management looks better Atleast I saw lower drawdown. Thank you for your time on running the backtester.

Regards

David

Cheers david Yes it does. All interesting stuff

Reason: