ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 65

MiniMe:
LOL maybe that's why we need an EA for your system so we don't miss more..... did you spam your friend email - the creator of kuskus starlight ? if not give it to me I can help with extra site and more emails

I agree. We need this kuskus starlight!

Trailing stop

With MT4 it seems that the trailing stop will not work unless the computer is running ... I did not know that .. normally I leave my computer running so I never notice that ... today I was 40 pip up and when I open the computer I found that trailing stop was not working till the pairs moved up ... I asked IBFX and they confirmend that the computer need to be running

So eariler I said you can trade with no sotploss ... I take my words back as the computer need to be running all the time for the trailing stop to work ... I just knew that today ..

elepoutre

there is a development to have an EA for Isakas + Nina + Dolly

see the link ...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053

MiniMe:
With MT4 it seems that the trailing stop will not work unless the computer is running ... I did not know that .. normally I leave my computer running so I never notice that ... today I was 40 pip up and when I open the computer I found that trailing stop was not working till the pairs moved up ... I asked IBFX and they confirmend that the computer need to be running

So eariler I said you can trade with no sotploss ... I take my words back as the computer need to be running all the time for the trailing stop to work ... I just knew that today ..

elepoutre

there is a development to have an EA for Isakas + Nina + Dolly

see the link ...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053

How many pips your trailing STOP?

frantacech:
How many pips your trailing STOP?

15 pips .. but today I had more than 40 pips in hand , the computer was off, when I switched it on, I found all my trades with no stoploss although I have setup trailing stop for all of them ... I chatted with IBFX to check why the trailing stop was not working they confirmed that the computer has to be running for the trailing stop to work .. but if you set a stoploss or Take profit then no need for the computer to be on ... they treat the trailing stop as EA ..

elepoutre:
I agree. We need this kuskus starlight!

Guys this may be good story for you all. You all need mq4 for isakas starlightv2 right. See what i found hahahaha... just put this indicator and Starlight in one window and adjust the settings. Its similar and the different is just change the code draw_histogram to..... hehehe

Files:

Hi to all, this my chart for example. See what i saw. It's the same....hahaha twins. . So please you have the code.. make a better EA for Kuskus.

Zeman thanks for the lovely method it help me alot. Chow Sin Chow=bye bye

Ai say man . i post wrong setting for kuskus starligtv2's twin. Cant edit back the chart. OK i post the new one.

mrLoba:
Ai say man . i post wrong setting for kuskus starligtv2's twin. Cant edit back the chart. OK i post the new one.

GOOOOOOOD WORK

mrLoba:
Guys this may be good story for you all. You all need mq4 for isakas starlightv2 right. See what i found hahahaha... just put this indicator and Starlight in one window and adjust the settings. Its similar and the different is just change the code draw_histogram to..... hehehe

wonderful...thanks so much!

very nice

mrLoba:

thanks so much...

Reason: