10points 3.mq4 - page 325

Hello Davidke20,

Can u help?

I,m very proud using this EAs.

I'm only using the basic of 10points3. look so profitable.

Just open when i think market is good.

so,

10point3 is base on MACD indicator, but i want something new.

I need your help to build new 10points3 base on this indicator

1. qqea.mq4 qqe_alert_v3.mq4

(Red Upper Yellow - BUY : Red under Yellow- SELL)

and

2.stochhistogram.mq4

(Stoch Histo Green- BUY : Stoch Histo Red- SELL)

So there have two version

one base on QQEA and another one base on Stochistogram

Hope u can help me coz i'm zero about meta coding

Your help i would like to say thank you.

Regards

Niaga

niaga:
Hello Davidke20,

Can u help?

so,

and

2.stochhistogram.mq4

Regards

Niaga

You posted this yesterday!

davidke20:
By the way, forgot to tell you about the information of 10point3 type of DLM system, it needs take profit AT LEAST 1pip higher then the Pips, in order to profit.

Regards

David

Ok David, please help me to understand this: If the first trade works for you it will be closed when TP(10) is hit, but if the first trade of a progression works against you it will open another trade (5)Pips forward and so on. When his this progression going to be closed (a)in profit or (b)in loss?

Thanks

Cross:
Ok David, please help me to understand this: If the first trade works for you it will be closed when TP(10) is hit, but if the first trade of a progression works against you it will open another trade (5)Pips forward and so on. When his this progression going to be closed (a)in profit or (b)in loss? Thanks

Here is the example for you

Current price 117.30

Buy 0.10 @ 118.00 $-70

Buy 0.20 @ 117.70 $-40

Buy 0.40 @ 117.40 $-10

Current price 117.50

Close buy 0.10 @ 118.00 $-50

Close buy 0.20 @ 117.70 $-20

Close buy 0.40 @ 117.40 $+40

Total balance = $-30

So, its non profitable(besides, spread not count in yet),this means the higher the progression it goes, the more likely you're going to lose more.

Regards

David

jiudong:
yesterday I lost $ when i tried to help this EA make some decisions.

the problem is :

when you close a order manually, the whole series of orders will closed, even if the order you closed is a pending order.

It is caused by code if openorders<previousorders then close all the trades.

Here are what I want to add to this EA.

1. when user create/delete a pending order manually, the EA will not be affected.

2.when user create an instant order manually and then close it manually, the EA will not be affected.

3. when user close an instant order created by EA manully, EA will not close all the orders.

Is it realistic and possible?

Anyone can help?

I use basic 10 point 3 EA.

many thanks. ( This EA is great)

Please go to page #18 look for turoro's post, there is an attached EA called 10point3Dynamic_stop. Your 1st and 2nd requirement are met. Your 3rd requirement is undoable. All EA trades are handled by the EA itself, you canot screw with it. But if you really wanted to do so, you can click on the Expert Advisor tab to disable EA before you close an order. After you close the order you desired, please restart your MT4 platform again and reenable your Expert Advisor tab. This should work as you wish. And yes, EA is great. Credit to Alejandro Galindo and turoro in our forum for the original idea of Dealer Lot Management & Dynamic Stop.

Regards

David

niaga:
Hello Davidke20,

Can u help?

so,

and

2.stochhistogram.mq4

Regards

Niaga

Niaga,

No I cant. I dont do custom indicator. May be somebody else do. Good luck.

Regards

David

David s having a bad day

adrazz:
David s having a bad day

Ermm... what do you mean by that? I'm having my pleasant weekend here

Regards

David

David...

There is a way to write the the comment in the order ticket if the EA is configured that way and you can add a manual trade in the EA managment...as long as you use the correct comment in the trade ticket..

ES

davidke20:
Please go to page #18 look for turoro's post, there is an attached EA called 10point3Dynamic_stop. Your 1st and 2nd requirement are met. Your 3rd requirement is undoable. All EA trades are handled by the EA itself, you canot screw with it. But if you really wanted to do so, you can click on the Expert Advisor tab to disable EA before you close an order. After you close the order you desired, please restart your MT4 platform again and reenable your Expert Advisor tab. This should work as you wish. And yes, EA is great. Credit to Alejandro Galindo and turoro in our forum for the original idea of Dealer Lot Management & Dynamic Stop.

Regards

David

ElectricSavant:
David...

There is a way to write the the comment in the order ticket if the EA is configured that way and you can add a manual trade in the EA managment...as long as you use the correct comment in the trade ticket..

ES

I know, I have enough experience to handle much more complex codings. The poster is not using the EA develop by me. That is the original 10point3 without improvement. By the way though, normally people dont use trade comment to control the trades flow. The important thing is MagicNumber, which the original 10point3 doesn't have. I'm too busy with my own stuff already, so I cant be bother to make an EA for him. Therefore I recommended the version that already meet his requirement at page 18 by turoro. By the way, turoro is another big time contributor of TSD.

Regards

David

Reason: