10points 3.mq4 - page 269

Can anyone on here please tell me where I can find documentation on how this EA works and the meaning of the input switches. I am trying out "Goblin" but I know it was modified from this EA.

TIA

Statement

Best Regards.

So far so good.

Regards

David

Files:
rmi.gif  5 kb
rmi.htm  13 kb

micro lot

mrtools:
Cal if you like you can try this version, its a little different from the original but to me better. tools

Heloo !!

which the configurations of expert to work in micro lots? beginning in 0.01 lot !

he is not open trades here..

thanks for help !

felipe

Heloo !!

which the configurations of expert to work in micro lots? beginning in 0.01 lot !

he is not open trades here..

thanks for help !

felipe

Hi Felipe,

Depends on your broker if they allow .01 micro lots or not. If they don't allow micro lots set account type to 1 or 0 and try a backtest with this, try 1 first if it still don't work try account type = 0.

Regards

tools

---------------------------------------

Hi,

Four charts eurusd (two with reversecondition=0 and two reversecondition=1)

Time frame, for all, 1H (now i'm testing with two charts with 30M)

1 chart reversecondition=0: TP-28; lots-0.01 (MM) (now i'm using fixed lot 0.6); Initstp-0; TS-0; Pips-15; use secure profit.

2 chart reversecondition=1: the same but pips 18.

3 Chart reversecondition=0: TP-28; lots fix 0.5; Initstop 75; TS 10; pips 15; use secure profit.

4 Chart reversecondition=1: the same but pips 18.

You can modify all like feel better.

Best Regards.

Hi Guernica

Thanks for this information,just to verify is the setup above the one you are using for the statement you posted.

So far so good.

Regards

David

Thanks David for your statement if I may ask, what settings are you using, you got a lot better results than me.

Regards

tools

mrtools:

Hi Guernica

Thanks for this information,just to verify is the setup above the one you are using for the statement you posted.

Thanks David for your statement if I may ask, what settings are you using, you got a lot better results than me.

Regards

tools

-----------------------------------------------

Hi MrTools,

The setup is the last i'm using.

In the beginning the lot was different (0.10) to adapt to the initial value of 3000$. After i've increased the lot for bust the EA.

Thanks.

Best Regards.

mrtools:

Regards

tools

Allow me to keep this secret for awhile, because I'm modifying your EA currently. I'll send a copy to your email when YOU think its ready to trade your live account, moreover I feel sorry that I introduced you to RB26, hope your RMI will pay you off with my touch up. Stay tune.

Regards

David

Rmi

Allow me to keep this secret for awhile, because I'm modifying your EA currently. I'll send a copy to your email when YOU think its ready to trade your live account, moreover I feel sorry that I introduced you to RB26, hope your RMI will pay you off with my touch up. Stay tune.

Regards

David

Thanks David

Hey man I thank you for giving me the opportunity to test RB26 and nobodys decision but mine to use live, also looking forward to your mod.

Regards

tools

RMI results

guernica:

Hi,

Four charts eurusd (two with reversecondition=0 and two reversecondition=1)

Time frame, for all, 1H (now i'm testing with two charts with 30M)

1 chart reversecondition=0: TP-28; lots-0.01 (MM) (now i'm using fixed lot 0.6); Initstp-0; TS-0; Pips-15; use secure profit.

2 chart reversecondition=1: the same but pips 18.

3 Chart reversecondition=0: TP-28; lots fix 0.5; Initstop 75; TS 10; pips 15; use secure profit.

4 Chart reversecondition=1: the same but pips 18.

You can modify all like feel better.

Best Regards.

Thanks for answering.

Here are my results wiyth std settings. results are good but I think it's risky as margin represents sometimes more than 2/3 of the equity. A strong move to the wrong side and the account blow up.

Your settings are more agressive and I think sometimes you must be very close to margin call, aren't you ?

Thanks

Thierry

Reason: