New Year's present - TestCommander lite - page 9

pu6ka:

Is it possible to use TestCommander to take a history of the last three months,
and then every 24 hours it will use the parameters from the last three days of optimisation?

And it's not clear how to select the parameters I need after the optimization.

For example, there are external variables involved in optimization: "a" and "b".

When optimizing by "Balance" gen.algorithm, I need to take one maximum value of "Profitability" out of twenty maximum values of "Math Expectation".

The identified values "a" and "b" were substituted. Is this to be done through the "Analyzer settings" form?

The free version does not have this functionality.

And if not on the story, but in real life, do you have the best values?

Can you at least put up a trial version with a time limit, say a month? And how much are you planning to "release" it for with full functionality?

pu6ka:

And if not on the story, but in real life, do you have the best values?

Can you at least put up a trial version with a time limit, let's say a month? And how much are you planning to "release" it for with full functionality?

it needs to be finished first

Does TestCommander-light now do a real-life substitution of the best values after optimisation?

pu6ka:
Does TestCommander-light now do a real-time substitution of the best values after optimisation?

Yes, optimisation is started at the set time and the best parameters are substituted into the Expert Advisor after the end of optimisation

xeon:

Yes, optimisation is started at the set time and the best parameters are fed into the Expert Advisor after the end of the optimisation

Are the criteria for selecting the best parameters via the "Analyzer settings" form screened out?

Yeah, well, read help

Dear topicstarter, I ran your program yesterday for evaluation purposes. Not finding the EA attached to the chart, the program said I had another EA on the chart. This was a mistake because the software called the template name (tpl-file). I simply did not have any owl attached to the chart. I am writing you about it, so you can decide what to do with this error situation and how to handle it in the code.

drknn:
Dear topicstarter, I ran your program yesterday for evaluation purposes. Not finding the EA attached to the chart, the program said I had another EA on the chart. This was a mistake because the software called the template name (tpl-file). I simply did not have any owl attached to the chart. I am writing you about it, so you can decide what to do with this error situation and how to handle it in the code.

So, what's the problem? The program by default selects the Expert Advisor, installed on the chart, if there is no Expert Advisor, it does not matter which EA will be selected by the program, anyway if you are going to automatically optimize the EA, then install it on the chart.

xeon:
yes, well read help

I've got the filters sorted out.

The timer has not found calendar days or weekdays involved?

If I set the optimization "Every day" at 1:00, and every day I optimize the last three days, on Monday it will process me what?

How do I see for what period was the optimization, in the browser and in the table with the data obtained dates are missing.

Reason: