10points 3.mq4 - page 117

davidke20:
I'm sorry to hear that you blew your account. But, should you put a big cross to this EA? No, in the end you're the knight rider, you suppose to withdraw. That is your responsibility, not part of the EA's job. Meanwhile, I realize you guys dont like stop loss, you guys just like to put the max trade up to 10 ~ 100, does it make sense?

0.01-1

0.02-2

0.04-3

0.08-4

0.16-5

0.32-6

0.64-7

1.28-8

2.58-9

5.12-10 <= What was your account size again? 10k? That's more than half of your margin, 6pips will get you into margin call, congratulations!

10.24-11

20.48-12

40.96-13

81.92-14

163.84???????-15 Which broker allow you to open trade more than 100lots?

Before you guys start to test this EA, use your logic to think, are you suppose to let the minor loss take you out? If the lost running in the trend, its gonna put you out of the business! Put a stop loss and admit your loss! Make enough money to cover your ass! I dont blame pussies, because you look like 1 of them. What is the purpose for testing, its to find a good settings for live trading, meanwhile, you guys dont put stop loss during live trade?!?!?! You wanna leave this forum, please leave silently! Your post very discouraging. I sincerely wish you good luck on your manual trading.

did you use pipbutcher for the usd1k account becoming usd3k?

abrs70:
did you use pipbutcher for the usd1k account becoming usd3k?

AH!!!! How do you know that?! I dint put down the comment!

davidke20:
....Meanwhile, I realize you guys dont like stop loss, you guys just like to put the max trade up to 10 ~ 100, does it make sense?

----

Before you guys start to test this EA, use your logic to think, are you suppose to let the minor loss take you out? If the lost running in the trend, its gonna put you out of the business! Put a stop loss and admit your loss! Make enough money to cover your ass!

So it's a balancing act to figure out where that stop loss should be...

Hmmm....

Or perhaps, figure out what conditions should switch it 'on'...

Good tip !!!

Pecunia non olet:
So it's a balancing act to figure out where that stop loss should be...

Hmmm....

Or perhaps, figure out what conditions should switch it 'on'...

Good tip !!!

ehem...you're very-very sharp I'm a manual trader, therefor, I know what exactly happened in the market. I'm currently running live account with 76pips stop loss. Will have bad days, but admit it. Rather than waste the entire account!

davidke20:
Will have bad days, but admit it. Rather than waste the entire account!

It's a funny thing.. When I start to think about how to improve an EA, my brain sorta naturally thinks first about the entry, and how to get more wins.

But - usually when I run across a significant improvement, it turns out to have to do with the exits, and mainly with dealing with the open losers.

- - - -

EDIT: BTW thanks for sharing your stop level. It probably took some work to find that sweet spot.

Pecunia non olet:
It's a funny thing.. When I start to think about how to improve an EA, my brain sorta naturally thinks first about the entry, and how to get more wins.

But - usually when I run across a significant improvement, it turns out to have to do with the exits, and mainly with dealing with the open losers.

- - - -

EDIT: BTW thanks for sharing your stop level. It probably took some work to find that sweet spot.

Glad you like em. 76 is not the best, my best results created by Max Trade 6, with 144 stop loss on the original 10point3, with Pip=15. And figure out that I cant take the drawdown anymore. Therefor, 76 is just nice. Even before I withdraw my profits after a month, I come back to my sub account and take a look, it might have bring the entire account up 200%, then took a big hit, leaving account balance at initial deposit, or slight minus 10~30%. Pretty much acceptable for a fast growing account to take that kind of hit.

I'm now no longer using the original 10point3. I made myself another 1. But I would gladly see how the 10point3 evolve, and for now, 10point3 still make the bigest junk of money in my sub account among all the robots I created. It might not be the safest 1, but its the most profitable 1. Meanwhile, I'm working with another version its even more safe that it can only return about 20% a month. Hope it last longer without me monitoring the trades.

davidke20:
Glad you like em. 76 is not the best, my best results created by Max Trade 6, with 144 stop loss on the original 10point3, with Pip=15. And figure out that I cant take the drawdown anymore. Therefor, 76 is just nice. Even before I withdraw my profits after a month, I come back to my sub account and take a look, it might have bring the entire account up 200%, then took a big hit, leaving account balance at initial deposit, or slight minus 10~30%. Pretty much acceptable for a fast growing account to take that kind of hit. I'm now no longer using the original 10point3. I made myself another 1. But I would gladly see how the 10point3 evolve, and for now, 10point3 still make the bigest junk of money in my sub account among all the robots I created. It might not be the safest 1, but its the most profitable 1. Meanwhile, I'm working with another version its even more safe that it can only return about 20% a month. Hope it last longer without me monitoring the trades.

Just wondering if you were going to post it here when it's done?

Thanks

matrixebiz:
Just wondering if you were going to post it here when it's done? Thanks

Damn well will. Currently working on PipButcher! But I will not post the 20% return system in the future, because my investor paid for it. Basically, its not mine, it belongs to my community.(Bare this in mind, its totally reconstructed system, has nothing to do with 10point3 nor any DLM version system). Therefor, sorry about that. But I will work my best out to even look for a higher return system to code it in PipButcher. Good luck for the moment. Today is my wife birthday, need to go for dinner now.

This is what I worried about. I'm saying I wanted to withdraw the money this morning, basically I sent in the request this afternoon, but the money not withdraw yet, and the system already triggered with another order, imagine during this time the market trend turnaround, everything will be gone, thats it!!!

Files:

Wow

Hi David, is that you live account?

Reason: