The truth about councillors! - page 5

denis_orlov >>:

не раз и не два...

а они так и будут появляться все новые и новые, вместе со все новыми "мудреными" индикаторами, которые показывают одно и тоже...

I agree or disagree here )))) There are plenty of all kinds of induces, but many are of no use to anyone, while others do))

Some are used to working with one and it seems simpler to them, while others have another.

I'm convinced that any system is profitable if you follow all the rules of entry.

They all fall short and then you start to say it sucks, I'll look for another one. It's not right, at least in the visualization tester you should first start working and understand where to enter and exit.

The issue has nothing to do with you,

i just judge by the people and forums where it happens most often. maybe i'm wrong but that's how it is ((

gpwr - thanks for posting this. i wish i could give more + ((

denis_orlov >>:

не раз и не два...

а они так и будут появляться все новые и новые, вместе со все новыми "мудреными" индикаторами, которые показывают одно и тоже...

by the way, it's also in the system...

thanks for all follower...
and now... we try our new indi for this system...
and we need a new rules and money management settings.
ashi will not be used for this version

thanks for all the followers...
and now... we are trying our new indi for this system...
and we need a new rules and money management settings.

ashi will not be used for this version.

i.e. the old version didn't suit, i guess...))

denis_orlov >>:

кстати, там же в системе...

т.е. старая версия не устроила, надо полагать...))
Yeah not many pips probably pirouettes with the new version of the indicator and without mistakes will take more ))))))))))

denis_orlov писал(а) >>

By the way, it's also in the system...

i.e.the old version did not suit you, I suppose...))

Description of the new version can be found here (all EA download links are empty)

http://myforexstrategy.blogspot.com/search/label/Expert%20Advisor

Isakas EA is made based on Isakas II strategy at Forex-tsd.com. Here is the link. This strategy basically uses 4 indicators (BBStop, NonLagDot, FisherKuskus, and FlatTrend) but then modified just using 3 of them without FlatTrend.
My EA doesn't open new position just like the picture above because some people said it is not profitable (read the full thread and you will find about it, pheew... it is a long thread). There is a rule about the valid signal because mostly the signals are not happened in the same candle. So, there is an added parameter for counting the signal at the EA's parameter. This should be handled by "SignalBarCounter" in the EA.
For an example SignalBarCounter=3, when BBStop turn colour into Blue (buy signal) but NonLagDot is still red then EA should wait for the next 3 candles until NonLagDot changes into blue. But when this condition isn't met then EA will ignore this signal and wait until BBStop turns into different colour.

Do you guys know what time the market will open? I've been trading for two years but I have not seen the market opening and I do not know what time it is))).

I sleep at 2 a.m.)) How long do I have to wait for the opening?

pol123 >>:

Вообще изучая MQL4 и изучая ветки форума и выложенные советники возник вопрос а вообще есть автоматические советники каторые работают на реале и не сливают депозит!

Если кто про такие знает прошу поделится информацией и своей практикой!

What does an EA have to do with it?

An EA is just an automated strategy. Just an algorithm. Nothing more.

So the question should be "Are there any long term strategies?"

I do not know of any :)

You can program any strategy.

Except for "avalanche". You can only trade with it manually :)

You should not program it :) Otherwise all the shortcomings will be visible.

arnautov, don't talk about an avalanche here, OK?

There is a suspicion that it is a brain-blowing forum virus.

Mathemat писал(а) >>
arnautov, just don't talk about an avalanche here, OK?

Avalanche is a virus! :-))

Mathemat >>:

arnautov, только не надо тут про лавину, ОК?

Есть подозрение, что это форумный вирус, вышибающий мозги.

:)

I agree, one avalanche topic is more than enough.

Mathemat >>:

arnautov, только не надо тут про лавину, ОК?

Есть подозрение, что это форумный вирус, вышибающий мозги.

Hmm... I doubt it.

Brains - if you have them, you can't beat them out with a crowbar.

Maybe with a crowbar...

Reason: