V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 57

Mine got closed out automatically. Got hurt pretty bad, but did not get blown out! Lost all I gained the past 6 weeks of gain, maybe? Was in live mini account.

Checking my history, it reached 8th level, then was able to retrace, and reached the TP (of 8th level), but it closed all BUY trades, even if it is in negative.

What happened?

My DEMO hit 8th level and opened a SELL for .01 lot I lost all profits gained since the EA started working plus some of the initial deposit. I was looking through the code and wondering how I can set this EA to only go to 2 levels and then open a hedge position. I'm looking for slow steady profits of 3-5 pips each.

Using V1 and V2 original.

Thanks,

y.b

My DEMO hit 8th level and opened a SELL for .01 lot I lost all profits gained since the EA started working plus some of the initial deposit. I was looking through the code and wondering how I can set this EA to only go to 2 levels and then open a hedge position. I'm looking for slow steady profits of 3-5 pips each.

Thanks,

y.b

it seems all demos got busted today , Fifth and V1+V2 seems to react the same 3 members here and i am 4th got burned today and the EA on mine gives not enough money to open trades where the margin is 1371% this is totaly weird !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch

V1+V2_min5% OUCH OUCH OUCH

V1+V2+RSI OUCH OUCH OUCH

V1 & V2 OUCH OUCH

V1+V2_new2.1 OUCH

Files:

OUCH part II

V1+V2_min5% OUCH OUCH OUCH

V1+V2+RSI OUCH OUCH OUCH

V1 & V2 OUCH OUCH

V1+V2_new2.1 OUCH

Consultant:

Thanks,

y.b

very good idea... A concept should be worked out so we can have it programed...

euro down and down and down , MARTINGALE SUCK you have find other system , my system M survive to down 300 pips 1 week I use in my real account , i post demo account . I am a full time trader with broker www.dukascopy.com . I use 5 system profiterable , this is one . EA shit all , manual system is best ....

Best regards

Spain

Files:

hahah my little micro mini account got destroyed.. (margin called) lol.. I was thinking at the begining of this week that I should be switching from EURUSD to EURGBP asap but didn't becuase I still had quite a few pips open.

lol oh well, it's only money and we can always make more!

Guys I would suggest optimizing the EA for EURGBP and running only on that pair, the drawdown is far far lower in backtests. My optimization backtests show less profit for EURGBP but a far less drawdown as well. If you can use larger lots and increase them as your equity increases you can have a very nice equity curve with lower risk. The real trick is optimizing the grid size and TP strictly for that pair.

I still have a bit of faith in this pair left in EURGBP, that's it really. EURUSD has just been proven that the drawdown is too great for any normal sized account.

Reason: