10points 3.mq4 - page 154

davidke20:
Or prepare to rob some money from Ben Bernanke tomorow when he announce GDP!

Tommorrow? That's missing off my calendar (downloaded from www.dailyfx.com)

Ray

FutureMillionaire?:
Tommorrow? That's missing off my calendar (downloaded from www.dailyfx.com) Ray

Nah, i just fuck around. Its not tomorow. I just gave you an examples. LOL Small announcement did help the V12 to gain more actually. And its also surviving for most of the announcement. So far it wiped out once during last December's NFP on GBPUSD, then I gave up GBPUSD and started with EURUSD. And hoping to see more of our team to contribute, may be there is better settings or any other currency pair we can use. By the way, 1 thing i forgot, all my forward testing does this far is being stick with H1, did hope to see some action on M30 or even lower time frame. I would suggest you to use higher pip step and higher take profit on H4 if you decided to do that. If you guys are free enough, why not put a pip step 50 target 80 on daily chart, that might be work too. And since I did not limit the EA usage, if it did turn up to be profitable, you can stick with it and open as much account as you can. If you decided to pay me, dropped by and buy me a beer, that would be great. I'm happy with that already.LOL

Regards,

David

........................................................................................................................_____

.............................................................................................................................../|

.........................................................................................................................../...|

......................................................................................................................./......|

.................................................................................................................../

.............................................................................................................../

.........................................................................................................../

......................................................................................................./

Hey, look. 200 posts. Do I get a birthday cake ... or something?

LOL

LOL

LOL

FutureMillionaire

Congrates on the 200pos

yes I have 3 bottles of XO Brandy, 2 bottles of Jack Daniel, a bottle of Blue Saphire, and a bottle of Irish. Which 1 do you want Now get ready for the forward testing. I'm going to bed now.

Regards,

David

Seconded.

If you look at his other posts, they're in a similar vein. I don't think we need that here.

Ray

Sorry guys. I screwed up my market open with v12. I had MM=1 and Risk=12 with an account of $3000. First trade was 4 lots and that was it for any more trades, not enough money Quickly adjusted settings MM=0 and started a new $3000 account, now trading 0.1 lots, Doh

Hopefully the rest of the week goes ok and I didn't screw up week open.

matrixebiz:
Sorry guys. I screwed up my market open with v12. I had MM=1 and Risk=12 with an account of $3000. First trade was 4 lots and that was it for any more trades, not enough money Quickly adjusted settings MM=0 and started a new $3000 account, now trading 0.1 lots, Doh Hopefully the rest of the week goes ok and I didn't screw up week open.

That is the setup I used to trade with my demo account for the past 1 month. Are you using IBFX? Are you testing it with AccountIsNormal=1?

Regards,

David

matrixebiz:
Straighthold Trader and AccountisNormal=1

can you please try to open another demo account, put AccountIsNormal=0 and let the MM to handle the lot size? I'm temporary not around. I'll be back to my workstation by Wednesday. See you guys then. AccountIsNormal=1 only applicable with IBFX's micros account, the rest should work with AccountIsNormal=0, even FXDD.

Regards,

David

Straighthold Trader and AccountisNormal=1

EDIT: Do you think that's what screwed up my first few opens? (See pic)

Files:
v12.jpg  93 kb

Ok, will do

Reason: