10points 3.mq4 - page 148

Maji:
I think grandpa is yeoeleven.

CORRECT! Grandpa is currently working on a PDF file, when things are done, we can start forward testing and optimize this little monster. Bear this in mind, just 1 simple modification and make the entire EA collapse. may be is time to improve my coding skill, so all the variable not too inter dependant. Besides, its time to polish my inglis too...is holible to wright inglis ere, me sins veli yong start abandon inglis studi, & inglis is no me natif languis... LOL, that is why grandpa is working on the user manual, instead of my broken english.

Regards,

David

V12

davidke20:
CORRECT! Grandpa is currently working on a PDF file, when things are done, we can start forward testing and optimize this little monster. Bear this in mind, just 1 simple modification and make the entire EA collapse. may be is time to improve my coding skill, so all the variable not too inter dependant. Besides, its time to polish my inglis too...is holible to wright inglis ere, me sins veli yong start abandon inglis studi, & inglis is no me natif languis... LOL, that is why grandpa is working on the user manual, instead of my broken english.

Regards,

David

Well I am not so sure that I will write an instruction manual but I have written an instruction for the inexperienced on how to create a detailed statement and how to post it here in a reply.

Also I have listed the default values and described what they mean so a judgement can be made for personal settings. In the main those who have been testing any of the 10points3 variants will not need an instruction manual and can test this EA with previously tested settings.

Anyone wanting to test this EA can PM either myself or David with their email address and our objective is to have V12 in their hands prior to the start of trade on Monday. In the interests of improvement please request a copy only if you intend to post the results.

John

Request

wibitiens:
Hi yeoeleven,

Could you send me the V12 EA? I want to participate in testing it.

Here is my e-mail address:

wibitiens[at]yahoo.com

Thanks

Yes David will be sending out the EAs to those requesting prior to Monday's opening.

Can I suggest that you edit your post to change the email address as in my reply. Apparently there are those who use bots to harvest email addresses from forums so the change will make your address invisible.

John

better forward testing results!

davidke20:
What is the purpose keep posting this? I've been seeing you post this link few times. 20% not really impressive, original 10point3 can do better than that:D

Regards,

David

Exactly!

14.59% only this week

12.74% increase in equity.

I know this is a good place to promote your website, but don't need bashing.

(I asume the website is yours)

Unfortunately, I don't understand a word on your site.

10points3 is rocking!

Keep up the good work grandpa!

you also David

humax:
Exactly!

14.59% only this week

12.74% increase in equity.

I know this is a good place to promote your website, but don't need bashing.

(I asume the website is yours)

Unfortunately, I don't understand a word on your site.

10points3 is rocking!

Keep up the good work grandpa!

you also David

Thank you for support. For those who haven't send PM to grandpa, please PM to me. Because grandpa is going off during weekend, you might not get the EA on time before Sunday Evening EST. Those who already PMed grandpa no need to rePM me, I already have you on the waiting list. Its hell of a hard working week, for now I'm going to bed.

Regards,

David

Hi yeoeleven,

Could you send me the V12 EA? I want to participate in testing it.

Here is my e-mail address:

wibitiens[at]yahoo.com

Thanks

yeoeleven:
Yes David will be sending out the EAs to those requesting prior to Monday's opening.

Can I suggest that you edit your post to change the email address as in my reply. Apparently there are those who use bots to harvest email addresses from forums so the change will make your address invisible.

John

Thanks for reminding me about this. I changed my last post already

Best,

Back to the original 10 Point 3 EA

I tried this in a Demo last night. Let it run from 10:30 central time until 6 am this morning.

I must have something wrong...

JUST TO CLARIFY...

Do you need to attach the EA to all the charts? (EUR/USD, GBD/ USD, GBP/JPY.etc) on a 30 min chart...?

Jimbo61:
I tried this in a Demo last night. Let it run from 10:30 central time until 6 am this morning.

I must have something wrong...

JUST TO CLARIFY...

Do you need to attach the EA to all the charts? (EUR/USD, GBD/ USD, GBP/JPY.etc) on a 30 min chart...?

Do not play with GBPJPY, this EA best work with EURUSD. You can either test it with 4 majors. Any M30 chart would work like a charm on the original settings, besides once in a while will have a serious drawdown.

Regards,

David

Another system

---------------

INIT 0.2L

Picture 1

Picture 2

DELETE SELL STOP AFTER EXECUTE BUY STOP

Picture 3

AND NEW SELL STOP - 0.4L progrese!

Picture 4

bad success

Picture 5

Picture 6

and next pending order, buy stop now (BUY - SL=60, TP 40-spread=38, SELL - SL = 60-spread=58, TP 40)

next round

Picture 7

buy stop execute

Picture 8

now next sell stop

Picture 9

WOW, I am WINNER

Picture 10

delete sell stop and finish. It is time for breakfast

Profit last trade 240+75.35-239.50 = 75.85 GUARANTED!!! RISK ONLY MARGIN CALL OR MISTAKE

I like It?

Picture 11

Picture 12

----------

Files:
rubicon.txt  2 kb
screens.zip  1410 kb
0.jpg  422 kb
rhombic_cze.zip  1429 kb
pictures.zip  1176 kb
Reason: