10points 3.mq4 - page 123

another stupid backtest

Trying to find best settings for 10 points 4 and started getting carried away with finding out how low I could go for a starting balance, this is a backtest starting with $25 starting balance(more like my speed).I know this is only backtesting and way to early for this e.a., but definitely there is potential and may be worth $25 to open up an account with LiteForex to check this out.

tools

mrtools:
Trying to find best settings for 10 points 4 and started getting carried away with finding out how low I could go for a starting balance, this is a backtest starting with $25 starting balance(more like my speed).I know this is only backtesting and way to early for this e.a., but definitely there is potential and may be worth $25 to open up an account with LiteForex to check this out. tools

without SL could wipe out your account pretty easily

no comment

without SL could wipe out your account pretty easily originally posted by team_geo_fxsignal

HI Geo

So I guess all those losses are just a imaginary thing.

tools

mrtools:
Trying to find best settings for 10 points 4 and started getting carried away with finding out how low I could go for a starting balance, this is a backtest starting with $25 starting balance(more like my speed).I know this is only backtesting and way to early for this e.a., but definitely there is potential and may be worth $25 to open up an account with LiteForex to check this out. tools

Very impressive, mrtools !!!

I think it worth the effort to forward test. Tks. !!!

pirated!

spektr:
I offer for tests the new EA

Looks like this is some hacked/decompiled stuff ! hmm...

The hacked/decompiled trail

originally posted by auto Looks like this is some hacked/decompiled stuff ! hmm.

Yes it does look that way but not to condone this sort of thing but I wonder how many times 10 point 3, M.L.S.,and the other e.a.'s of Mr Galindo's have been stolen, sold as other e.a.'s,hacked, decompiled. Would imagine he would be a very rich man right now if he got all the money these people stole from him.Just my 1 cent. Here's another example,probably on sale on ebay for at least $200.

tools

cleaners

mrtools:
Yes it does look that way but not to condone this sort of thing but I wonder how many times 10 point 3, M.L.S.,and the other e.a.'s of Mr Galindo's have been stolen, sold as other e.a.'s,hacked, decompiled. Would imagine he would be a very rich man right now if he got all the money these people stole from him.Just my 1 cent. Here's another example,probably on sale on ebay for at least $200. tools

Besides ethical concerns, the most imp thing is - does anyone understand the convoluted code? Are there bugs - which can clean your account ( assuming a hacked EA makes $)?

Is it robust - lets say MT4 crashes in between trades .. OMG. So you restart it in a hurry - can it start where it left off ?? or .. takes you to the cleaners, again!

Just thinking aloud - don't let me stop you ..

regards,

auto

10 point 4 or whatever it is

Hi Auto,

You make some good points but I guess that is why we need to fwd. test the heck out of this or any e.a. out there, because how do we know this couldn't happen with any e.a. out there.That is including commercial ex4 files, how do we know this isn't an hacked up ,decompiled ,and then recompiled piece of garbage.

Regards

tools

mrtools:
Hi Auto,

You make some good points but I guess that is why we need to fwd. test the heck out of this or any e.a. out there, because how do we know this couldn't happen with any e.a. out there.That is including commercial ex4 files, how do we know this isn't an hacked up ,decompiled ,and then recompiled piece of garbage.

Regards

tools

Mmmmm.....

Lets hear what Spektr have to say about.....

Meanwhile, mrtool, maybe you want to test some changes to the EA setup:

TP= 15

MoneyManagement=26

modifyblock= true

Insure=10

Mmmmm.....

Lets hear what Spektr have to say about.....

Meanwhile, mrtool, maybe you want to test some changes to the EA setup:

TP= 15

MoneyManagement=26

modifyblock= true

Insure=10

by fxnewbie

Hi fxnewbie,

Heres the backtest with your settings, only made it the whole year on H4 other timeframes the account went south.

Regards

tools

Reason: