Participate world champion with 10point3 - page 4

why are 1.0 and 2.0 having same stop loss at 1.2905? Do you have dynamic stop loss? if so, thats great. i have not tested your EA 24/5, wonder if anybody experience same behaviour of this EA?

Thanks

abrs70:
why are 1.0 and 2.0 having same stop loss at 1.2905? Do you have dynamic stop loss? if so, thats great. i have not tested your EA 24/5, wonder if anybody experience same behaviour of this EA? Thanks

that system has incorporate with turoro's dynamic stop loss idea on it. i'm in the middle of development dynamic' dynamic stop loss. I repeat, its artificial intelligent with dynamic place when market move, and shift the stop loss into certain place instead of fixed 50pips everytime open new trade.

davidke20:
that system has incorporate with turoro's dynamic stop loss idea on it. i'm in the middle of development dynamic' dynamic stop loss. I repeat, its artificial intelligent with dynamic place when market move, and shift the stop loss into certain place instead of fixed 50pips everytime open new trade.

Thats cool dude, definitely will test today...

Davidke20=PipButcher_4_Contest?

code have problem...need to fix 1st...

Guys, too bad. The PipButcher took a big hit yesterday, and it should close all the orders, but it only close 1 instead of close all. I found that I still have some code which is not complete at the moment, quit your testing 1st as its still have a very huge flaw. I'm now putting effort to reconstruct the system and hope can put it up here again. So far the EA is doing good, the accuracy is very high, I'm thinking if it works with Martingale, or we just stick to 1 direction trading and admit the lose when we pick the wrong trend, we'll have a big time on it.

davidke20:
Guys, too bad. The PipButcher took a big hit yesterday, and it should close all the orders, but it only close 1 instead of close all. I found that I still have some code which is not complete at the moment, quit your testing 1st as its still have a very huge flaw. I'm now putting effort to reconstruct the system and hope can put it up here again. So far the EA is doing good, the accuracy is very high, I'm thinking if it works with Martingale, or we just stick to 1 direction trading and admit the lose when we pick the wrong trend, we'll have a big time on it.

better single trade with good MM.... close half for 20pips and close another half at trend reverse

I'm closing this thread...

Thank you guys for supporting this thread. I'm sad, and can't think of how to get rid of all my false. Cost averaging have a huge flaw to add on stop loss, but without stop loss, its gonna get margin call if we pick the wrong direction. Besides, the system cant kick in trailing stop, because for some calculation reason. My core engine of the entire system is totally different with 10poin3, but I figure out, if incorporate the system in 10point3, its damn profitable during the market ranging time, therefor, I'm thinking of make it run with a high profit and close the trade during wrong direction.

I've made a Christmas present to my very respect friend....Grandpa- Yeoeleven! The introducer of 10poin3 to me. We're currently ongoing another friendly match out there, but seems like my christmas present works the best. I'll post 3 statement over the other thread in Compare section, so you guys can see and to compare my robots, and the 10point3 that i reconstruct for Grandpa. Good trading.

Regards,

David

edited: you can view the thread herehttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175973

Updated PipButcher, posted at the #1 post. Temporary give up the competition until I can settle the mini live trading environment.

Reason: