10points 3.mq4 - page 439

This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features copying and pasting some comments from Ea to explain better than me

extern string _acctprotect = "Account Protection";

extern int FloatingLossProtection = 50; // Percent of FLOATING LOSS to stop opening new positions after closed ones(Percent of Balance)

extern double MarginProtection = 50.0; // Percent of free margin to stop opening new positions after closed ones

extern bool EquityProtection = false; // if true, then the expert will protect the account equity to the percent specified

extern int AccountEquityPercentProtection = 50; // percent of the account Equity left to activate a hard stop loss on a set of trades

extern bool AccountMoneyProtection = false; // if true, then the expert will protect the account money to the amount specified

extern double AccountMoneyProtectionValue = 50.00; // Amount of Equity money To Trigger a Hard Stop Loss on ALL trades.This is a final Stop loss.

And also added a time condition where Ea will not trade during times specified. Most of these new addons haven't been tested live yet so would recommend trying it on demo for awhile before going live. If any bugs please let me know.

Files:

andrej-7777:
Thank Fmfx1!

But look what I got on the story with your settings!

strategytester.htm

Hello andrej-7777, you used 0.1 lot size instead of 0.01 in your backtest, and also the last two trades #9,10 where closed at stop, i.e no more history for the tester to run those orders.

I will suggest you do a long term backtest to see if you are ok with the setting, a backtest of 2008 will be better, if the ea can survive 2008 falls then we are good to go.

PS: please post result if you are sucessfull with the backtest. Thanks

Thanks

mrtools:
This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features copying and pasting some comments from Ea to explain better than me

extern string _acctprotect = "Account Protection";

extern int FloatingLossProtection = 50; // Percent of FLOATING LOSS to stop opening new positions after closed ones(Percent of Balance)

extern double MarginProtection = 50.0; // Percent of free margin to stop opening new positions after closed ones

extern bool EquityProtection = false; // if true, then the expert will protect the account equity to the percent specified

extern int AccountEquityPercentProtection = 50; // percent of the account Equity left to activate a hard stop loss on a set of trades

extern bool AccountMoneyProtection = false; // if true, then the expert will protect the account money to the amount specified

extern double AccountMoneyProtectionValue = 50.00; // Amount of Equity money To Trigger a Hard Stop Loss on ALL trades.This is a final Stop loss.

And also added a time condition where Ea will not trade during times specified. Most of these new addons haven't been tested live yet so would recommend trying it on demo for awhile before going live. If any bugs please let me know.

Hello Mr Tools, thanks for the update and your ur precious time. Do you have any set file or recomended settings for this version? And also could you pls do a backtest and share.

Thanks Regards

Thank you, with minimal expense was 0.10 Lot:)

Files:
01.10.png  31 kb
01.10-2.png  24 kb

Test with 0.01 lot. But the result is much less than you!

strategytester_2.htm

Files:

This is me second test in 2 minutes:)

strategytester-500.htm

I'm going to go crazy:)

Files:

I think i have found d solution, change Secure Profit=3 Orders To Protect=3 Lot increase=1.63 OsMatf=30 Cogtf2=30.

This will give you a better result with reduced DD.

I have two kinds of settings, what do you use?

1) 10p_new_1.set

2) 10pfixed-11.08.2011.set

Files:

Please explain why everything was closed in the minus?

Files:
02.10.png  29 kb

Hi andrej-7777,

Because "close at stop" backtesting: backtesting was stopped and open trades were closed by Metatrader. In backtesting - all open trades are closed in the end of backtesting by Metatrader itself.

For all the versions with the settings - read below:

===================

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- Some explanation about how to setup for different pairs - read this post.

- EA is trading on 3,000 dollars initial deposit using stats website - read this post for results online.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- some other martingale settings for 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post.

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

Reason: