10points 3.mq4 - page 374

FerruFx:
The best way to go live with this kind of EA:

1. Demo test it until a big DD

2. Then just after a big fall (DD) on testing go live.

DD come like cycles and you would have time to make money between 2 DDs. Withdraw your principal and start again on demo ... and so on.

FerruFx

i still running it on demo acct

FerruFx:
The best way to go live with this kind of EA:

1. Demo test it until a big DD

2. Then just after a big fall (DD) on testing go live.

DD come like cycles and you would have time to make money between 2 DDs. Withdraw your principal and start again on demo ... and so on.

FerruFx

Good, that's what I'm thinking about. there're 1 - 3 days danrous. per month.

The March is golden month for the ea, with 0 disasday.

But those days about similar , public holdays etc

Here is my situation after 1 moth ..start balance 3000 ..0.1 slots,

running 11 pair /24 H no timefilters.

Files:
225.gif  12 kb

10 point

big html file

Files:
__4.rar  1141 kb

ggg...

Files:

I've been using it on live account and have made more than 30% profite in less than one month. I've changed much about the ea. The new version is under development and can trade on GBPJPY, GBPCHF etc. but not yet put in the live trading. The new ea's design is for 24*5 trading, surviving without any filtering...it's in demo trading now hope soon will put into live trading.

Here's the statement attached, so far, without any manual assistance.

Files:
mystatement.rar  22 kb

veritasfx:
I've been using it on live account and have made more than 30% profite in less than one month. I've changed much about the ea. The new version is under development and can trade on GBPJPY, GBPCHF etc. but not yet put in the live trading. The new ea's design is for 24*5 trading, surviving without any filtering...it's in demo trading now hope soon will put into live trading. Here's the statement attached, so far, without any manual assistance.

Could you please tell or post which ea you are using and what timeframe

stace:
Could you please tell or post which ea you are using and what timeframe

No need to rush and ask them to post. There is bunch of dick head around that trying to put up some backtest statement. Then say they're using it on live account. When you ask prove, they either put up some demo statement, which is already outdated. Or they put up a 2 weeks live account statement. They just wanted to come here and sell EAs. Dont need to give a damn to them until they put up the EA.

Regards

David

nice said bro.

ok thanks

davidke20:
No need to rush and ask them to post. There is bunch of dick head around that trying to put up some backtest statement. Then say they're using it on live account. When you ask prove, they either put up some demo statement, which is already outdated. Or they put up a 2 weeks live account statement. They just wanted to come here and sell EAs. Dont need to give a damn to them until they put up the EA.

Regards

David

veritasfx:
I've been using it on live account and have made more than 30% profite in less than one month. I've changed much about the ea. The new version is under development and can trade on GBPJPY, GBPCHF etc. but not yet put in the live trading. The new ea's design is for 24*5 trading, surviving without any filtering...it's in demo trading now hope soon will put into live trading. Here's the statement attached, so far, without any manual assistance.

Please state your intention. If you wanted to share, please share the detail. If you hesitate to post the MQ4, please post an EX4 without expiry date. I have read through all your post, that you never posted your EA previously besides of a Good MACD indicator which is not author by you.

Regards

David

Reason: