10points 3.mq4 - page 381

davidke20:
...2ndly, newdigital is trading it semi auto. I personally produce an indicator for him that will sound an alert everytime when there is a signal came in. Newdigital is able to judge whether to trade or to allow trade from the EA, instead of letting it take up all the signals ...

No davidke20,

I was the statement for automatic method. I attached EA to the charts with 18 -8 timefilter and never switch PC off. Automatic. EA is trading when I am sleeping. And leverage is 1:100.

2ndly, newdigital is trading it semi auto. I personally produce an indicator for him that will sound an alert every time when there is a signal came in. Newdigital is able to judge whether to trade or to allow trade from the EA, instead of letting it take up all the signals

This is a possibility that I tried too. It is the only sensible way to use a martingale EA imho. But when the EA start to multiply, my hart starts to beat faster too. This was not a trading style for me (with real money).

It was automatic method. I attached EA to the chart with same settings for 11 charts in January this year. EA is trading when I am "sleeping": from 18 till 8 am. Alpari server time: +1 or +2 (depends on summer or winter).

So, change timefilter to your broker (my be 18 till 7; or 17 till 6), and do not use any JPY pairs. And H1 timeframe and good deposit size.

---------

Semi-automatic method is also good. But I used/traded from 8 am till 18 am. Day time. But it is not on the statement as I posted. I am using semi-automatic method sometimes because I can use it with small deposit with 0.1 lot size.

Why simetimes? I am moderating the forum ... no time ...

semi-automatic method of trading by EA: from this page till this page.

------------

On the statement I posted above is just EA with 11 charts trading at night automatically.

It si the charts for semi-automatic method.

My home PC.

And it is the charts for automatic method (see the statement and settings and pairs on my previous posts).

The PC server is located in the US (as most of our forum phisically).

Files:
automatic_1.jpg  230 kb

other guys - other results!

No one thinks that short\long positions won% is too low?

maybe we should just change some of the conditions the lift this percentage up?

newdigital:
when EA opens trade for EURCHF or EURGBP, or CHFJPY so I am always worry about ... because those pair are 'sudden moving' pairs (flat one week, slowly going the other week and than suddenly moving).

small tip: you do not need it.

Respect To Newdigital !

RESPECT TO NEWDIGITAL !

You are THE LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS OF chaos.

Thats impressive that we have such a man who constantly helps, describes,

indicates, collects info, show differences, thats really great job, thats really

great mission !

Kindest regards

Reason: