10points 3.mq4 - page 363

davidke20:
I bet you did not read the thread, and I double bet you did not even read my backtest result correctly. It was tested on EURUSD. Do more research before you plan to go for live next time, understood?

Regards

David

p/s: oh! btw, it also needed 1000 in the balance if you read the backtest correctly, and its on EURUSD (H1). Besides, that reply is reply to Beno about the function of REVERSE CONDITION is working fine on the code.

you lost your bet twice because I read all

I don't need your tests, as I trade always in real or demo and the result on EUR USD will be the same believe me, and backtest is just nothing! You should rely only on real trading

veritasfx:
interesting ea....make a lot of money for my demo account. and I used it on last NFP short gbpusd, good result.

I'll test your experts tomorrow and give expert opinion after trading

videoman555:
you lost your bet twice because I read all I don't need your tests, as I trade always in real or demo and the result on EUR USD will be the same believe me, and backtest is just nothing! You should rely only on real trading

No, I dont need to test for you. I have my own test. By the way, I blew up to 6 times in total not 2. I am not testing it for you, I test it for myself. You need to do your own test with your available margin on GBPUSD, not mine. I'm trading on live account, and I regularly withdraw, perhaps you missed that part. I believe you it will blow up at the end, because its martingale. The truth is, I got backtest support, you dont have. My backtest supported me to continue profit and withdraw, and you getting stopped out due to margin running low. I knew I've done good job. If the EA doesn't suit you, please move on proceed to another 1. I'm sure others would appreciate your so called "EXPERT OPINION".

Regards

David

veritasfx:
interesting ea....make a lot of money for my demo account. and I used it on last NFP short gbpusd, good result.

Hi Veritasfx

Could you give a link or a topic for using this EA ?

What difference have you noticed vs 10points3 ?

Thanks.

has any one tried making the take Profit variable based on a divider?

SO here's an example..

Take profit divider is 1.25

Lot Multiplier is 3

Progression #1

Take Profit is -- 26

Pip distance is -- 25

Progression #2

Take Profit is -- 26/1.25 = 21

Pip distance is -- 25

Progression #3

Take profit is -- 21/1.25 = 17

Pip distance is --25

- This way as the progressions increase in lot size they are more likely to reach the take profit.

Indeed however when the progression closes all the trades out it may end up still in the negative when the progressions are say in the 5's and the 6's as the take profit will most likely not be higher then the negative trades. However the negative amount would not then be that much lower.

This way we may be able to lessen the risk of this EA. Would anyone be able to code a take profit divider so as the progressions increase, the take profits decrease.

I think it would take the edge off this EA quite a bit. The same can be done for the Pip distance amount as that can and should be variable. Possibly in the reverse? As the progressions increase so does the pip distance. This can help in protecting the account when there are large breakouts.

veritasfx:

OK I real tested yesterday! Here's the result of trading

but I changed some important parametres in this expert ( 10p-hedge-1.mq4) to work better and properly and here it is !!!

Files:
state.gif  19 kb

videoman555:
OK I real tested yesterday! Here's the result of trading but I changed some important parametres in this expert ( 10p-hedge-1.mq4) to work better and properly and here it is !!!

What's the parameter changed? I changed the tp = 12, and today it also makes money for my live account.

Can anybody check if there's any bug? I found out the max number of openpositions can't be MaxLots. And the protected lots doesn't work. say , when lots number exceed 4 , don't wait for tp , just close all positions after the profit is satisfied.

madscalp:
Hi Veritasfx

Could you give a link or a topic for using this EA ?

What difference have you noticed vs 10points3 ?

Thanks.

what do you mean by link or topic?

the difference is that it just open the opposite positions don't care the opened position.

drgoodvibe:
has any one tried making the take Profit variable based on a divider?

SO here's an example..

Take profit divider is 1.25

Lot Multiplier is 3

Progression #1

Take Profit is -- 26

Pip distance is -- 25

Progression #2

Take Profit is -- 26/1.25 = 21

Pip distance is -- 25

Progression #3

Take profit is -- 21/1.25 = 17

Pip distance is --25

- This way as the progressions increase in lot size they are more likely to reach the take profit.

Indeed however when the progression closes all the trades out it may end up still in the negative when the progressions are say in the 5's and the 6's as the take profit will most likely not be higher then the negative trades. However the negative amount would not then be that much lower.

This way we may be able to lessen the risk of this EA. Would anyone be able to code a take profit divider so as the progressions increase, the take profits decrease.

I think it would take the edge off this EA quite a bit. The same can be done for the Pip distance amount as that can and should be variable. Possibly in the reverse? As the progressions increase so does the pip distance. This can help in protecting the account when there are large breakouts.

may you give an example?

veritasfx:
what do you mean by link or topic? the difference is that it just open the opposite positions don't care the opened position.

10p hedge 1 and 10p3 are not the same EA

I wanted to know exactly the using of 10p hedge

thanks

Reason: