_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 17

this is true. look at ANY EA at this time of yr. they all suck not matter how great the profit is! just trade the first 3 qtrs of the yr then take off on vacation livin large!

MiniMe:
its not the perfect time of the year to test brokers, wait till mid or end of January the market should calm down by then

I agree,

my friend do forward in the ibfx real account,

this is the result, but since yesterday and today the EA do not work properly.

_rdb_:
I agree,

my friend do forward in the ibfx real account,

this is the result, but since yesterday and today the EA do not work properly.

RDB,

What do you mean that the EA did not work properly?? Could you please explain? As I'm running it on IBFX (5M) as well and I haven't had any issues yet...

bnbb2004:
RDB, What do you mean that the EA did not work properly?? Could you please explain? As I'm running it on IBFX (5M) as well and I haven't had any issues yet...

I see a report for this week, there are only 2 orders made by EA, is not normal.

I've had 6 orders over the last two hours on a demo account, and 3 orders over the same time on a live ibfx mini account. Seems fine

results from several test forward my friends find that many differences between a demo and real accounts.

_rdb_:
I see a report for this week, there are only 2 orders made by EA, is not normal.

That is strange b/c I have 7 closed and 3 open right now on my live mini account...

I make a few changes in the Your_Lucky_v1e Update, the last version is still v1e but there was little improvement.

I apologize in the file notepad "Read Me.txt" I made a mistake in the beginning and I upload my fix now.

please, get the update EAS Your_Lucky_v1e on page 1.

_rdb_:
I make a few changes in the Your_Lucky_v1e Update, the last version is still v1e but there was little improvement.

I apologize in the file notepad "Read Me.txt" I made a mistake in the beginning and I upload my fix now.

please, get the update EAS Your_Lucky_v1e on page 1.

Thanks RDB!

Defjam:
This dude know what he is talking about. You should have limit of sharing. Brokers raise just night spread in asian session for this kind of EA in alpari already. I think MIG and ODL also up their spread. They gonna tell you because of market crashing but night spread in asian session is 5pip wtf.

Once again, brokers raised spreads on asian session LONG TIME AGO. THis is not the 1st EA that trades this pair at these times. Trading EG in asian session is also an OLD CONCEPT that was used but TONS of traders long before this EA was introduced. This EA will make as much difference to this as few drops in the bucket. OMG sky is falling.

Reason: